Learning Jira and Agile Project Management 101 for Beginners
- A Beginners guide to Jira Software, Agile Project Management and Basecamp project management
- Learn how to use Jira and run a scrum project using the Agile Framework
- This course will teach you what agile is, definitions, Jira real world examples that you can follow along with.
- This is a beginner level course and will not go into the administration of Jira, and all the functionality that Jira can be used for. It will get you up and running in a short amount of time and you can learn more as you get more advanced.
- What is Jira and how to use it.
- What is Agile Project Management.
- Overview of Agile Definitions
- What is difference between Scrum and Kanban
- How to create Tasks
- How to create Epics
- How to create Sub-Tasks
- How to create Sprints
- And explain what a velocity chart is.
- By the end of this course, you’ll have everything you need to create a project in Jira, and a basic understanding of Jira to help you build your career, start using Jira in your organization or start using Jira to track your personal tasks.
Tools Covered in the course for Jira Agile Project Management include:
- Jira – Project Management
- Jira -Task Tracking
- Jira Process Controls
- Jira Human Resource Recruitment
Let’s get to it!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in Learning Jira and Agile Project Management
- Managers looking to get an overiew of Jira
- Business owners and executives interested in learning more Jira
- Anyone interested in understanding how to create highly effective project management teams using agile