Learn React Hooks and Firebase with Hands On Projects free download paid course from google drive. You will Learn React js Basics with Hooks and Firebase with hands on projects like CRUD , Authentication in this complete course.
Learn React Hooks and Firebase with Hands On Projects Course Requirements
Learn React Hooks and Firebase with Hands On Projects Course Description
Firebase is a platform developed by Google for creating mobile and web applications. It was originally an independent company founded in 2011. In 2014, Google acquired the platform and it is now their flagship offering for app development.
Firebase’s first product was the Firebase Realtime Database, an API that synchronizes application data across iOS, Android, and Web devices, and stores it on Firebase’s cloud. The product assists software developers in building real-time, collaborative applications.
Advantages Of Firebase
- With the help of firebase we can create dynamic applications without Node JS.
- We can use firebase realtime database instead of mongodb.
- We can also host our applications freely on firebase.
- Firebase provides free authentication service for our applications upto 10000 users per month.
- We can integrate firebase for 2 different platforms (Mobile , Web ).
- Firebase storage is used to store our data upto 5GB.
This Course covers different topics involved in React + Fire Base like
- Single Applications
- React vs Plain Java Script.
- States and Props
- Event Management and states
- Hooks and Forms
- Fire Base
- Fire Base Connection
- Fire Base CRUD
- Fire Base Authentication
Recommended Course: Intro to Unity 3D Physics: Helicopters
Who this course is for:
Learn React Hooks and Firebase with Hands On Projects Course Download Now