Learn Streamlit Python from Scratch || Streamlit Bootcamp paid course free. You willCreate Beautiful Data Apps and Machine Learning Web Apps In Python Faster with Streamlit in this complete course.
To create and deploy Web Applications using Streamlit
Learn Streamlit Python from Scratch || Streamlit Bootcamp Course Requirements
- Just have a basic knowledge on Python
Learn Streamlit Python from Scratch || Streamlit Bootcamp Course Description
Are you struggling to build a web application for your data science project? Are you spending more time building simple MVP apps using your data to make it visible to your customers and others? Now let‘s take a look at Streamlit, a Python framework for building web applications.
Welcome to the most exciting online resources to learn how to build data science and machine learning web applications using the amazing Streamlit framework and Python
. In the
Ce course, you will learn how to livestream a saving Python framework. Machine Learning and Data Science
Days and weeks by building web applications.
This course covers everything you need to know about streamlit.
- Fundamentals and the Basics of Streamlit ;
– Working with Text
– Working with Widgets (Buttons, Sliders,
– Displaying Data
– Displaying Charts and Plots
– Working with Media Files (Audio, Images, Video)
– Streamlit Layouts
– File Uploads
– Streamlit Static Components
- Creating cool data visualization apps
- How to Build A Full Web Application with Streamlit
By the end of this exciting course, you will be able to
- Build data science apps in hours not days
- Productionized your machine learning models into web apps using streamlit
- Build some cools and fun data apps
- Deploy your streamlit apps using Docker, Heroku, Streamlit Share, and more
Join us as we explore the world of building Data and ML Apps.
At the end of the course, you will have built several applications that you can include in your data science portfolio. You will also have a new skill to add to your resume.
The course also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Enroll now and if you don’t like it you will get your money back no questions asked.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Developers curious about Streamlit
- Data scientists and ML Engineers who want to production sized their Models faster
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python students who are curious about Data Science and Machine Learning
- Individuals interested in building data science and machine learning applications in Python