Free Course-Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular Free Download Paid course from google drive. You will build a proof of concept e-commerce store with Angular, .Net Core, and Stripe for payment processing In this complete course.
Repository and Unit of Work Pattern
Angular Lazy loading
Angular Reactive Forms
Angular Creating a MultiStep form wizard
Accepting payments using Stripe
Angular Re-usable form components
Angular validation and async validation
Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular Course Requirements
- 3-6 Months prior coding experience
Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular Course Description
Have you taken in the fundamentals of ASP.NET Core and Angular? Not certain where to go straightaway? This course should have the option to assist with that. In this course, we start from nothing and construct a proof of idea E-Commerce store utilizing these systems.
In this course we assemble a total application beginning to end and each line of code is exhibited and clarified.
Here are a portion of the things you will find out about in this course:
- Setting up the engineering climate
- Making a multi venture .net center application utilizing the dotnet CLI
- Making a customer side front-end Angular UI for the store utilizing the Angular CLI
- Figure out how to utilize the Repository, Unit of Work, and determination design in the .net center
- Utilizing numerous DbContext as setting limits
- Utilizing ASP.NET Identity for login and enlistment
- Utilizing the rakish modules to make languid stacked courses.
- Utilizing Automapper in ASP.NET Core
- Building an incredible looking UI utilizing Bootstrap
- Making reusable structure segments utilizing Angular Reactive structures
- Paging, Sorting, Searching, and Filtering
- Utilizing Redis to store the shopping crate
- Making orders from the shopping container
- Tolerating installments by means of Stripe utilizing the new EU principles for 3D secure
- Distributing the application to Linux
- A lot more things also
Instruments you need for this course
In this course all the exercises are shown utilizing Visual Studio Code, a free cross stage code manager. You can obviously utilize any IDE you like and any Operating framework you like… however long it’s Windows, Linux or Mac.
Is this course for you?
This course is commonsense, about 90%+ of the exercises will include you coding alongside me on this undertaking. On the off chance that you are the kind of individual who benefits from learning by doing, at that point this course is unquestionably for you.
Significant: If you have never coded and you need to learn .Net and Angular you would be better beginning with my other .Net Core and Angular course before this one.
In this course, we will assemble a model E-business store, totally without any preparation utilizing the DotNet CLI and the Angular CLI to assist us with the beginning. All you will require to begin is a PC with your #1 working framework and enthusiasm for figuring out how to construct an application utilizing ASP.NET Core and Angular.
Recommended Course: Master Procedural Maze Dungeon Generation Free Download
Who this course is for:
Beginner and intermediate designers who need to improve their insight into .Net and Angular who make them code insight
Beginner and intermediate engineers who wish to figure out how to fabricate an internet business style of website.