- Improve the efficiency, performance, and scalability of your code, applications, and programs
- Excel in technical engineering/programming interviews at both large companies and small companies
- Create your own, custom, algorithms that can perform whatever functionality you may need
You will also learn other important programming concepts along the way such as functional programming, time complexity, recursion, and other important concepts because you will be implementing them in the algorithms that you build throughout this course. This course also heavily uses diagrams and animations to help make understanding the material easier.
This course is also very good for anyone who is interviewing for developer/engineering jobs at both large and small companies. Interviewers will very often ask candidates to write algorithms out in code, and this course will prepare you very well to do that.
If you have recently graduated from a coding Bootcamp or are currently looking for a job, you will find this course to be beneficial. Knowing algorithms will absolutely help you to excel in technical interviews.
Recommended Course: Search Engine Optimization Complete Specialization Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to implement algorithms in their applications
- Anyone who is currently, or will be interviewing for engineering/developer roles and wants to be well prepared for technical interview questions
- Anyone who already knows algorithms but needs a refresher
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their computer science fundamentals