Linux Operating System with Shell from Scratch for Beginners paid course free. You will Learn the Linux Command Line from Scratch and hound your Skills towards becoming a Master
- Linux System Administration skills.
- Complete Understanding of Linux & fill in any existing knowledge gaps.
- Linux key concepts and commands starting from scratch. (No prior Linux knowledge is required)
- Become an Independent User of the Linux Operating System.
- Have deep understanding of Linux fundamentals and concepts
- How to set up the Linux environment (Installing Linux Mint in a VM)
- Setup your own Apache Server
- Host your own website on Linux server
Linux Operating System with Shell from Scratch for Beginners Course Requirements
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an Internet connection.
- No prior Linux knowledge is required. You will learn everything from scratch!
- Your time and enthusiasm to learn.
Linux Operating System with Shell from Scratch for Beginners Course Description
This is a new Linux management course released in August 2021. Linux is the number one operating system in the corporate world. The most powerful computers in the industry are based on Linux. Linux is a popular open-source operating system that is easy to use and highly secure. Every time you use Google or Facebook or any other major Internet site, youare communicating with a server running Linux.
The latest DVRs, aircraft, and car entertainment systems, and TVs all run on Linux. Also, if you are using an Android phone, you are using the Linux version. Linux provides cheap servers that can run almost all the major web development languages available.
With the advent of cloud computing, Linux’s market share is soaring. By taking this course, you will understand what is really important and gain the skills to move forward and gain advantages-this is the best investment in your career! If you want to start your career in Linux and you know little or nothing about Linux, then this course will definitely help you. In this course, you will learn Linux installation, configuration, management, shell scripting, etc.
It is specially designed for you who have no previous Linux experience, or who have participated in other related courses and want to fill in the blanks, or who come from other fields. You will have lifetime access, and you can go back and search for Linux-specific concepts or commands at any time. In addition to lectures, quizzes, additional resources and handouts will be provided to help the learning experience. You will also learn how to create your own Apache server and host a real-time website.
Who this course is for:
- Beginning IT professionals who want to expand into Linux
- People with limited time.
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux.
- People thinking about a career as a Linux System Administrator or Engineer, and need to learn basics.
Linux Operating System with Shell from Scratch for Beginners