LPIC-1 – Linux System Administrator Masterclass paid course free. Preparation for both of the LPIC-1 exams 101 and 102 in actual version 5.0. in this complete course.
- Preparation for both of the LPIC-1 exams 101 and 102 in actual version 5.0.
- Linux administration
- Determine and configure hardware settings
- Boot the system
- Change run levels/boot targets and shutdown or reboot system
- Design hard disk layout
- Install a boot manager
- Manage shared libraries
- Use Debian package management
- Use RPM and YUM package management
- Linux as a virtualization guest
- Work on the command line
- Process text streams using filters
- Perform basic file management
- Use streams, pipes, and redirects
- Create, monitor, and kill processes
- Modify process execution priorities
- Search text files using regular expressions
- Basic file editing
- Create partitions and filesystems
- Maintain the integrity of filesystems
- Control mounting and unmounting of filesystems
- Manage file permissions and ownership
- Create and change hard and symbolic links
- Find system files and place files in the correct location
- Customize and use the shell environment
- Customize or write simple scripts
- Install and configure X11
- Graphical Desktops
- Manage user and group accounts and related system files
- Automate system administration tasks by scheduling jobs
- Localisation and internationalisation
- Maintain system time
- System logging
- Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) basics
- Manage printers and printing
- Fundamentals of internet protocols
- Persistent network configuration
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Configure client-side DNS
- Perform security administration tasks
- Setup host security
- Securing data with encryption
LPIC-1 – Linux System Administrator Masterclass Course Requirements
- No prior Linux knowledge required
- Interest in Linux
LPIC-1 – Linux System Administrator Masterclass Course Description
In this LPIC-1 exam preparation course you will receive everything you need to pass both exams.
In the LPIC-1 Linux Administrator Masterclass you will receive more than 27 hours of video material, 4 vocabulary books, 2 workbooks with almost 60 practical tasks and 180 multiple choice questions as they are also asked in this way in the exams. Of course, the course covers the current LPI exam version 5.0. Should LPI ever release version 5.5 or 6.0, this course will be adapted promptly. Promised!
In order to be able to take this course and accordingly to receive the perfect exam preparation, you do NOT need to have previous knowledge of Linux. Of course, it will be easier for you if you already have experience with Linux, but even if you have never dealt with Linux before, the course will pick you up at the very beginning.
First we create the prerequisites to be able to install different Linux distributions and of course we also install two Linux systems, namely Ubuntu Linux and Fedora Linux.
Before we begin with the topics that are relevant for the exam, you will receive an introduction to the Linux console, so that it will be much easier for you to get started with the topics that LPI provides.
In this course I will demonstrate every command that is mentioned in the exam catalog so that you can see with your own eyes what it does, how it works and of course that you can do everything on your own computer.
If you carry out the corresponding commands yourself and not just read in a book or watch me carry out the commands, you will be able to learn much better, more intensively and faster.
To make things even easier for you, I have created four vocabulary books for you with commands and their meanings and with paths and files and their meanings. This will make learning even easier for you.
To be VERY safe, you simply work through the workbooks, which give you almost 60 practical tasks that you have to carry out. This should consolidate your knowledge even further and the exams will be child’s play for you.
At the end of each major topic, you can go through a small quiz with 180 multiple choice questions like those asked in the exams.
As you can see, with this course you really have everything you need to pass the two exams and soon be able to call yourself Linux administrator.
I am looking forward to see you in the class right away.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in Linux
- System administrators
- Coming system administrators
- Interested people who want to target the LPIC-1 exam