Lumion-3D Architecture Visualization: Beginner to Advanced. Create photorealistic images, videos, panoramas easily with Lumion 11. Hello, everyone, I welcome you to this Lumion crash course. Lumion is one of the fully-fledged and most user-friendly 3d software out in the market for architectural visualization. Lumion has 12 versions currently. Lumion’s 1st version was released in December 2010.
Lumion-3D Architecture Visualization
• My name is Krishan Catharina, I’m a civil engineer and 3d designer, and I’m the founder of creation renders, I have done more than 60 architectural and structural projects including expertise on virtual reality, 360 views etc.
- By subscribing to this course, you will be able to learn photorealistic renderings in Lumion, and you will be able to advance your knowledge as a beginner to advance more than 2 hours of lessons. The whole package will include a Lumion file containing an image and a video-ready exterior house project.
- Lumion is user-friendly software. Navigation and controls are straightforward like you are playing a video game. Further, Lumion can integrate open street maps directly into your model. Lumion has more than 6000 of 3d objects from Evermotion, AXYZ, Speedtree, and Autodesk. Furthermore, Lumion has a vast variety of material libraries built into its system.
- We can use animated 3d models, animated vegetations lightings, and animated vehicle movements.
- Lumion also consists of a terrain modeler to build your terrain.
So I welcome you to this Lumion course. You will be amazed at how quickly you can learn from this course. I guarantee you you will not disappoint at all.
What you’ll learn
- Lumion Interface
- How to import 3d file to Lumion
- How to Use Asset Library
- How to Use 3D Object Library
- Importing Objects from Revit and Sketchup
- Time and Weather Effects
- How to Use Real 3D Sky
- How to Assign Vegetation and Using Terrain Builder
- Photorealistic Image Rendering
- Photorealistic Video Rendering
- How to Use Phasing Tool
Who this course is for:
- People who have no experience with Lumion and basic 3d model development in sketchup or any other software
- People who wants to enhance their basic Lumion knowledge
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy