Mac & MacOS X Complete Basics Tutorial for Beginners. Learn Mac and MacOS in 2022 on your Apple Macbook and iMac – Complete Tutorial to Switch from Windows to Mac OS X.
You will Learn
Get hands-on Mac OS in 2022
Learn how to switch from Windows to Mac
Organize your MacOS easily
Learn to play with the tools provided by Mac
Practice and become an expert in using Mac, just like Windows
Mac & MacOS X Complete Basics Tutorial for Beginners Course Content
- Introduction and Basic Usage –> 9 lectures • 15min.
- Organize Desktop –> 3 lectures • 6min.
- Organize Dock –> 4 lectures • 5min.
- Set Widgets –> 2 lectures • 5min.
- Display missing icons in Menu –> 3 lectures • 4min.
- Set Language, Date, Region and Timezone –> 4 lectures • 7min.
- Get Info (computer, graphic, RAM, Apple ID) –> 4 lectures • 4min.
- Exploring file path and links –> 3 lectures • 4min.
- User Accounts –> 3 lectures • 4min.
- Advanced –> 18 lectures • 1hr 3min.
Welcome to our Mac and MacOS Tutorial. We are assuming that you have just bought a Macbook or iMac and are facing troubles in understanding the basic usage and workflow. Well, do not worry, we faced the same situation. It took us days to understand how to navigate through Mac, operating mouse, trackpad, installing software, updating, etc.
We structured the course with all the basics to make Mac environment and usage far better than Windows. Beginners and Intermediate users of Mac should definitely refer to this free Tutorial to enhance their Mac experience and start loving it.
It’s a myth that using Mac is hectic and confusing. Well, Mac is far easier than Windows usage and definitely a better choice. After completing this course, you will become an expert in mac from Beginner to Intermediate to Advanced in no time.
We have discussed the basics as minor as changing wallpaper, dock size, adding widgets, new region, installing any software, enabling accessibility, turning on the firewall, etc.
The MacOS Big Sur is discussed here in the tutorial, beginning with how to update your Mac to the latest MacOS version. We have discussed the best practices of Mac usage, with all possible tips and tricks.
This course is Good for:
- Present-day new users of MacOS
- Those who switched from Windows to Mac
https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-tutorial-how-to-master-mac/e6430e3580e8cdcd97b12c246a17fc5480dfcf97Hash Code Work Only