Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn with Python paid course free. You will get a practical understanding of the Scikit-Learn library and learn the ML implementation
- This Scikit-learn Training has been designed in a manner so that it can contain all the topics that the trainees have to expertise so that they can work effectively with this library. At the starting of the course, you will get to learn about Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn which is one of the important components of this course where you will be learning every single thing about SciKit-Learn.
- You will be getting deep exposure to python in this training. Once you are done with this course, you will be possessing an ample skillset to work efficiently with the SciKit-Learn library.
Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn with Python Course Requirements
- Several topics or concepts are there for which you should have a basic understanding of to make the learning of this library easy for you. The very first thing is the basics of python. As this library is entirely based on python, the trainees need to have a basic understanding of the concepts of python. If you would have worked with python, you will find the concepts covered here pretty simple.
- The next important concept is the basics of Machine learning. With the help of this library, we will be implementing the concepts of ML. So it is very necessary to understand how it could be used. In this Scikit-learn Training, we have included all the topics that we are considering as the prerequisite here so that the trainees can brush up their understanding before beginning this training.
Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn with Python Course Description
The goal of this course is to help students use the Python-based Scikit-learn library. This training will enable you to implement machine learning concepts using Scikit-learn applications. The sole purpose of this course is to provide students with a practical understanding of the Scikit-learn library. After completing this training, trainees will be able to support application development that requires the use of the Scikit-learn library to implement ML.
In this unit, you will briefly introduce the concept, including all the basic details and important topics that need to be understood. You will learn how the library helps applications by helping developers add machine learning-based concepts. After the middle part of the video, you will learn about topics that belong to the realm of advanced concepts. After this unit, you will be able to implement machine learning concepts with the help of SciKit-Learn.
Scikit-learn can be defined as a Python-based library for implementing machine learning concepts in your application. It can also be interpreted as a set of pre-defined functions, which are used to bring application functions that are considered to be related to machine learning. It is a library composed of various tools for statistical modeling and machine learning.
Regression, clustering, and classification are some of the more useful tools that can be found in this library. It is built on NumPy, SciPy, and Matplotlib, which is one of the reasons behind it. Based on Python, it is only supported when things are implemented using the Python programming language. It is used in the same way as other libraries in Python, but the functionality it will provide will be unique and focused on machine learning.
Who this course is for:
- This course is open to all who want to master working with this library. We have developed the course in a manner so that I could have something for any sort of audience. The students who want to grow their career in python and want to learn about this library can be the best target audience for this course.
- The developers who are working in other programming languages and want to jump to Python to begin working with Machine learning can be the best target audience for this course. They will be learning about this library in a very detailed manner and will also learn how to implement this in python.
- The educators who are training folks in python or machine learning can also be the best target audience for this Scikit-learn Training. They will be learning about this library very deeply and will be able to deliver their understanding to their trainees.