Master Excel VBA With Real-World Examples Taught By A CPA paid course free. You will Learn Excel VBA Fundamentals. Create 10+ VBA Programs You Can Use In Your Daily Life. Achieve More, Save Time.
- Automate your work with Excel VBA and save time
- Create 10+ VBA programs that you can use in your daily life
- Master the fundamentals of Excel VBA coding – modules, functions, loops, if statements, sub routines and more
- Learn how VBA can be used to interact with Excel, internet browsers, emailing, PDF form filling and more
- Learn real VBA examples that I’ve used as a CPA accountant and freelance programmer
- Reduce manual routine tasks to the click of a button
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstration is done with Excel 2016 but the techniques work with any version of Excel.
- Excel on Windows (many techniques will work on mac, but I will not be able to support you).
Master Excel VBA With Real World Examples Taught By A CPA Course Description
Why this course?
- Learn from a CPA and freelance programmer. By showing real world examples, you’re more likely to use the knowledge in your daily life.
- Create 10+ Excel VBA programs. You’ll learn how to write VBA programs ranging from dynamic Excel templates, sending emails with attachments, automating a web browser, filling in PDF forms and more.
- Master proper VBA syntax. You’ll master the fundamentals of VBA, creating well written & efficient VBA code. You’ll learn modules, functions, loops, if statements, sub routines and more.
- High quality videos. Every coding related section includes a video walkthrough.
- Documentation. Every line of code includes a comment about what the code does. You’re not left guessing.
- Wide range of topics. This course goes beyond just using VBA with Excel. You’ll learn how VBA can be used for web browser automation, sending emails, PDF form filling and more.
- Excel efficiency tips. You’re provided seven non-coding Excel efficiency tips.
- Increase your marketability and potential future earnings. Few individuals have both business and coding experience. Learning a programming language will greatly increase your marketability and potential future earnings.
What you’ll learn
Please see a few examples of what you’ll learn in the course video.
Many employers will reimburse continuing education courses!
Who this course is for:
- Any Excel users looking to increase their VBA coding abilities, while learning real-world examples that you will use day-in-and-day-out.
- Even if you are a beginner, there is a fundamentals section to teach VBA basics.
- Business professionals who’d like to simplify & automate their work flow.
- Data analysts.
Master Excel VBA With Real-World Examples Taught By A CPA