- CSS Animations
- Using the GreenSock Animations Library
- Scroll Animations
- How to build Timelines
- Etc …
- A computer
- VS Code or another code editor
- Some discipline
Front-End development is a wonderfull world, however it can immediately turn out to be difficult to dominate every one of the various abilities to sparkle in that industry.
Fear no more ! I’m here to help you.
It’s been over 10 years that this library is giving the world some decent devices to stretching the boundaries of innovativeness.
You really can’t track down a superior instrument in that space, it’s solid, secure, dependable and extremely rich
You actually can’t find a better tool in that domain, it’s strong, secure, reliable and very rich.
With GreenSock we can :
- Animate elements using the three core tweens(animations)
- Animate on Scroll with their lovely ScrollTrigger pluggin
- Create timelines or “animations containers” as I like to call them
- Use plenty of utily properties and methods
- Animate every webpage elements with random values, keyframes, stagger effect, rich easings, etc …
- Create some complex sequences with the position parameters
- We can also use GSAP with the canvas, three.js, Barba.js and all the famous animation libraries.
- And finaly we can use it in vanilla JS or with all the major JS Frameworks
I’ve prepared a folder to follow this course that countains three subfolders :
- One sandbox that we are going to use to discover and play with the different methods and properties.
- One Scroll Animation sandbox to discover the brand new ScrollTrigger pluggin
- And finally a projects folder, with all the source code and starting files
Sounds interesting ins’t it ?
See you on the other side to start coding. ✔️
Who this course is for:
- Front-End Students
- Web development enthusiast