Free Course- Master The Coding Interview: Data Structures + Algorithms course in free download from google drive. And Download this course is free. Refreshed for 2020! Join a live online network of over 270,000+ engineers.
And a course educated by an industry master that has really worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto as a senior designer. Alumni of this course are presently working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech organizations.
Ace coding interviews were given by some top tech companies
Be more confident and ready for your next coding interview
Learn, implement and use different data structures
Learn, implement, and use different algorithms
Do more interviews
Provides and enhances professional interaction
Become a better developer by mastering the basics of computer science
Master The Coding Interview: Data Structures + Algorithms course requirements
No experience with data structures or algorithms is required
Basic understanding of programming language
No previous computer science knowledge required
Master The Coding Interview: Data Structures + Algorithms course Description
Want to work at a great tech company like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, or other companies, but are you afraid of the interview process and coding questions? Do you want to be “stuck” every time you ask a coding question? This is, of course, your answer. Using the strategies, lessons, and exercises in this course, you will learn how to take offers from all kinds of organizations.
Their main disadvantage compared to college-educated graduates in computer science is that most developers who are “self-taught” are not aware of algorithms, data structures, and the infamous Big-O notation. Get an equal level with those with a computer science degree by learning the basic building blocks of computer science that will give you a big ost in the interview. To get the course you will have access to our private online chat community with thousands of developers.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
1. Big O notation
2. Data Structures:
* Hash table
* Single Linked List
* Doubtful list
* Trees (BST, AVL Tree, Red-Black Tree, Binary Heaps)
* Travel of Trees
* Width first search
* First search depth
* Dynamic programming
– How to get more interviews
– What to do during the interview
– What to do after the interview
– How to answer interview questions
– How to handle offers
– How to discuss your salary
– How to pick up
Unlike most trainers, I am not a salesman or salesman. I have worked and managed teams of senior developers and programmers, engineers, and have been interviewed at these events along with the interview.
My job as an instructor is to be successful if I can help you with interviewing and for more jobs. This one skill can really change your career and I hope you can sign up today and see what you can do for your career!
Andrei guarantees you that there are no different courses out there as far-reaching and also clarified. He accepts that so as to pick up anything of significant worth, you have to begin with the establishment and build up the underlying foundations of the tree.
- 10 Best Free Web Development Courses & Certificates
- 7 Best Web Designing Courses Tutorial: Tools, Videos, to Learn Web
- 6 Best Data Science Course with Python: Free Download & Certification
- 10 Information technology courses: Learn IT Skill Beginner to Expert
- 6 Best Machine Learning Courses with Python: Free Download & Certification
- Top 7 Free Digital Marketing courses 2020:Free Download
Taking his involvement with instructive brain science and coding, Andrei’s courses will take you on comprehension of complex subjects that you never thought would be conceivable.
See you inside the
- master the coding interview: data structures + algorithms google drive Download Free
- Gret master the coding interview data structures + algorithms coupon 100 % Free
- Check master the coding interview: data structures + algorithms review
- see the coding interview boot camp: algorithms + data structures
Who this course is for:
Any specialist, engineer, developer, who needs to improve their talking aptitudes
Anybody keen on improving their whiteboard coding aptitudes
Any individual who needs to improve as an engineer
Any self-trained developer who passed up a software engineering certificate
Last updated 1/2021
Size: 12.53 GB