Mastering PowerShell from Beginner to Advanced Level paid course free. You will Learn PowerShell from Scratch to an Advanced level with step by step approach.
- What we need to create efficient PowerShell Scripts
- How to automate task using PowerShell Scripts
- How to use basic building blocks to create Awesome Scripts
- Awesome Tip about how you can learn Scripting in easy and the quickest way
- Why PowerShell is One of the Most Demanded Scripting Tool for Automation
- Why its Popularity booming day by day
- How to make Scripts dynamic & smart by use of Variables
- Creating Complex condition using different Operators
- Dealing with Collection using Arrays & Hashtables
- Effective Selection of Loops to iterate script block
- Awesome PowerShell automation skills to impress your colleagues and IT management
- Reusing code to save efforts using Advanced Functions
- Not necessary but better if you have Computer to practice PowerShell commands and Scripts
- Will and Interest to Learn new Skill
Mastering PowerShell from Beginner to Advanced Level Course Description
If you want to master PowerShell scripting and use the power of automation, this course is for you.
Today, all the leading platforms use PowerShell as their management tool, be it products from Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, cloud providers like Azure, AWS, or Google, etc.
Now, either we need to learn each command-line tool on each platform to manage them or we can learn a unique and powerful tool which is “PowerShell” to manage them all.
It means that PowerShell is a skill that fits neatly into the “Learn once, apply everywhere, throughout your career” framework. After completing this course, you will find yourself very efficient and confident using the PowerShell Skill in your daily professional life.
You will be able to automate all the things you are currently doing using the graphical user interface (GUI) of various platforms such as Windows Client & Server, Officer 365, Azure, AWS, VMware, Citrix, etc. Don’t wait for others to encourage you to learn this skill.
Try to identify the need and demand for today’s time and take this opportunity to learn this new skill to keep pace with the trends of time and technologies. I am sure that as soon as you complete this course, you will be very efficient at automating using PowerShell Scripting.
All the best 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Techies who want to learn PowerShell
- Techies who want to Learn a common Tool to Manage Most of the Leading Platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Citrix, VMware etc.
- IT People who want to automate repetitive task and make their life easy