Mechanical engineering design: Sheet metal design. Learn Sheet metal design, processes, and practical design considerations along with Design projects.
- How to design effectively with sheet metal
- Guidelines to be followed when designing for sheet metal
- Understand the principles at play behind the factors considered in design
- How Material properties affect the Part quality and design considerations
- Designing simple sheet metal brackets using Fusion 360
Mechanical engineering design: Sheet metal design Course Requirements
- Basic knowledge of Sheet metal processes
- Fundamental knowledge of Material properties
- Basic knowledge of physical Product design
Mechanical engineering design: Sheet metal design Course Description
Added 4 design features – simple sheet metal machine design using Auto Desk Fusion 360 for special descriptions. Learn sheet metal design techniques with a solid theoretical understanding of structural design.
This course covers the basic theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to create sheet metal.
Materials and materials essential for the design
Comparison of hardness, toughness, and strength
What to do when files are created or folded?
Create and bend feelings
Formability and foldability of steel plates and the elements affecting them
How to design and create an art gallery
Folding parameters in the design
Type K, centerline, bend angle
The idea of spring return and how to reduce it
Provides process and comparison
The design process creates reasonable production costs. create a project
So if you are a student exploring the world of manufacturing or a designer who designs sheet metal products, this course might be right for you.
This course For:
Mechanical engineering students study product design and manufacturing
Designers who want to understand metal fabrication first
Professional engineers seeking to expand their experience in sheet metal design
Joining Link: https://www.udemy.com/course/mechanical-design-basics-of-sheet-metal-design/