MECM Software Updates Deployment Training SCCM. Learn step by step how to manage and deploy software updates/patches using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager. Learn step by step how to manage and deploy software updates/patches using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.
You will Learn
- Microsoft Configuration Manager SCCM / MECM Technology
- Implementation of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Deployment and management software updates/patches using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Step By Step Installation of Configuration Manager (SCCM) and deployment of software updates/patches
MECM Software Updates Deployment Training SCCM Course Content
- Getting started with the course –> 4 lectures • 1hr 4min.
- Understanding prerequisite of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager lab setup –> 2 lectures • 10min.
- Preparing Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager lab setup prerequisites –> 4 lectures • 56min.
- Installing all prerequisites and Configuration Manager Primary Site Server –> 11 lectures • 2hr 2min.
- Verification And Configuration Needed After Installation Of Primary Site Server –> 3 lectures • 34min.
- Configure Client Push Installation, Deployment of client and client settings –> 3 lectures • 49min.
- Understanding Collections in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager –> 3 lectures • 36min.
- Software Updates / Patching –> 3 lectures • 19min.
- Synchronization of Software Updates From Microsoft Update Server Into WSUS –> 6 lectures • 12min.
- Software Update Point Overview, Installation, Configuration and Synchronization –> 8 lectures • 39min.
- Software Updates Deployment –> 3 lectures • 39min.
- Changing Site Communication From HTTP To HTTPS secured connection –> 10 lectures • 45min.
- Configuring Third Party Software Updates in MECM –> 10 lectures • 46min.
- Windows Servicing Overview, configuration, synchronization –> 2 lectures • 7min.
In this course you will see :
Table Of Content :
- Learn step by step Course Introduction
- Understanding Configuration Manager Sites and Site Roles
- Configuration Manager sites hierarchy and architecture
- Step by step lab setup with complete practical presentation
- Verification and Configuration of SCCM
- Discovery of resources
- Boundary and boundary group
- Client installation settings
- Understanding collections in SCCM
- Software Updates / Patching Overview
- Preparing Site For Software Update Deployment
- Installing And Configuring WSUS Server
- How to sychronize WSUS server with Microsoft update server
- Synchronize Windows Server 2019 Updates into WSUS
- Synchronize Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Updates in WSUS
- Synchronize Windows 11 Updates in WSUS
- Synchronize Windows 10 Updates in WSUS
- Synchronize Windows Defender Definition Updates In WSUS
- Installing Software Update Point
- Verify Software Update Point Installation And Important Log Files
- Synchronize Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Updates Into MECM Console
- Synchronize Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Updates into MECM Console
- Synchronize Windows 11 Updates into MECM Console
- Synchronize Windows 10 Updates into MECM Console
- How to synchronize windows defender updates in MECM
- Software Update Scanning On Client Computers
- How to deploy updates for Microsoft SQL Server 2019
- How to deploy updates for Microsoft windows server 2019
- Automatic Deployment Rule For Windows Defender
- How to change the client communications from HTTP to HTTPS
- Install and configure Certificate Authority Server
- Creating and issuing the certificate
- Enrolling Certificate On The Server Side
- Configuring Auto Enrolment Of Client Certificate Using Group Policy
- Bind Certificate In Default And WSUS Websites
- Changing the site communication from HTTP to HTTPS Only
- Import Certificate For Distribution Point
- Configuring SUP to use HTTPS SSL secured Connection
- Verify Client Communication On HTTPS Secured Connection
- Third-Party Software Updates Via MECM
- Enable Third Party Software Updates In MECM Console
- Verify Default Third Party Software Update Catalogues
- Subscribe To Third Party Software Update Catalogue
- Synchronize Third Party Software Update Catalogue
- Subscribe And Synchronize Third Party Software Update Catalogue
- How to add custom third-party software update catalog
- How to add a custom third-party software update catalog (Patch My PC)
- How to publish third party update content
- How to unsubscribe and delete third party update catalog
- Windows Servicing
- Verify Synchronization Of Servicing Updates
Who can learn
- This course is designed in such a way that anyone from IT or Non-IT can learn easily
- No programming knowledge is needed to learn this course
- Everything is done in the user-friendly graphical interface
- All sessions are shown in the practical presentation so that you can also follow along
- The goal of this course is to implement Configuration Manager and deploy software updates/patches using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
This course is Good for:
- Anyone who is from an IT or Non-IT Background can learn this course easily
- This course is designed in such a way that no prior IT knowledge is required
- No programming language is needed to learn this course
- Those who are going to manage and deploy software updates/patches using (SCCM) Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
https://www.udemy.com/course/mecm-software-updates-deployment-training-sccm/e03aa64ee743149838d10fd538af82c1b15100a0Hash Code Work Only