MERN Stack Social Media Blog Posting Application. Learn How to Build Social Media Blog Posting Application With MERN Stack. MERN Stack is a powerful platform that enables developers to build applications quickly and easily. This course includes the development of the MERN Stack Social Media Blog Posting Application, which lets developers create social media posts and publish them on the web. This application is easy to use and can be customized to meet the needs of any business or organization. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced developer, MERN Stack will help you build powerful applications quickly and easily.
Social Media Blog Posting Application
- Learn to build a Blog Application With MERN Stack
- Use multiple collections of MongoDB
- Create Auto Login and Register/ Login / Logout Functionality
- Learn to make a complete Blog Posting App Of Multiple Users
- Create a Modern UI UX Blog App
If you are a complete beginner, then this course is perfect for you because I have explained every single step before moving ahead. And trust me you will learn a lot of things.
And if you are already an intermediate MERN Developer, this will help you to grow your skills by creating Social Media Blog App with MERN Full-Stack.
What You will learn
- How to Build a Blog Posting Application
- How to Make a Responsive Blog App
- How to build a Backend For a Blog Posting Application
- How to encrypt a user’s password before storing it in a database
- How to Build Frontend with Blogs and Add Blog / Login Signup Functionality
- How to Build a Modern UI UX Blog App
- How to make the relation between 2 collections of MongoDB
We will use MERN Stack With this
MongoDB: MongoDB is a source-available cross-platform document-oriented database program. Classified as a NoSQL database program, MongoDB uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas. MongoDB is developed by MongoDB Inc. and licensed under the Server Side Public License.
ExpressJS: Express.js, or simply Express, is a back-end web application framework for Node.js, released as free and open-source software under the MIT License. It is designed for building web applications and APIs. It has been called the de facto standard server framework for Node.js.
See you in the course.
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy