Metastrategy for Learning New Languages paid course free. You will Create Peace by Learning New Languages and learn Modern language learning and acquisition strategies
- Modern language learning and acquisition strategies
- Memorization methods specific to modern languages
- Methods of personal motivation specific to the acquisition of modern languages
- Methods of planning modern language acquisition
Metastrategy for Learning New Languages Course Requirements
- The willingness and desire to learn new languages
- Beginner or intermediate in any modern language
Metastrategy for Learning New Languages Course Description
The Content of Metastrategy for Learning New Languages:
1) Passion for learning one or more modern languages.
2) The drive and determination needed to learn modern languages by applying techniques to increase resolution.
3) The confidence in learning one or more languages is due to the mnemonic techniques inherent in the learning of modern languages.
) The effect required to learn a modern language is due to the establishment of a virtuous circle of happiness.
5) Significance of the restorative and regenerative effects of sleep. Influence your studies.
6) Improve self-confidence by establishing an integrated acquisition strategy for modern languages of the individual.
7) Be productive and happy by mastering the skills most relevant and specific to learning one or more modern languages.
8) The generosity you get by sharing knowledge with others
9) Become the center of communication and peace in the world, by learning more and more modern languages.
10) Realize all possible dreams that learning one or more modern languages can give you and become a center of communication and peace in the world.
The course consists of 6 parts (81 lessons).
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Language dynamics
Part 3: Increased motivation and resilience
Part : Action plan
Part 5: Step by step 6 Transmit, memorize language learning with precision
Part 6: Conclusion
A 3 hour 11 minute video that integrates 108 minutes of personal reflection and multiplied intuition, with the following strategies: I can . A meta-strategy that puts you in a progressive cycle of learning a modern language just for you.
Who this course is for:
- Students wishing to acquire modern languages
- Professionals wishing to acquire modern languages
- All those who wish to get involved in an international career
- Anyone who wants to live in other countries
- All those who wish to open up to other cultures