Microsoft Azure Storage – The Complete Guide best paid course buy from udemy with discount. You will learn about The Complete Microsoft Azure Storage Administrator Guide in this complete course.
- Azure Storage concepts with real-world scenarios
- Full of hands-on instructions, interesting and illustrative examples, clear explanations
- A clear understanding of Azure Cloud Concepts
- Master in Azure Blobs, Files, File Sync while solving real-world problems
- Recommended for Job Seeker looking for a carrier in Cloud
- Project-Based Learning to Explore New Concepts in Azure Cloud
Microsoft Azure Storage – The Complete Guide Course Requirements
- Basic awareness of cloud concepts
- Awareness of different IT processes is good to have
- Zeal to Learn New Concepts and stay up to date with technology
- You should be able to use PC/laptop comfortably
Microsoft Azure Storage – The Complete Guide Course Description
This course can be taken by absolute beginners including candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud-based solutions and services, or who have some involvement with cloud-based solutions and services, as well as those with a technical background who have a need to validate their foundational-level knowledge around cloud services and Azure.
The course is intended to help people learn Azure concepts quickly and give enough practice exercises to get them started with their cloud journey with a specific focus on Microsoft Azure.
One of the most critical tasks is choosing the right storage solution. Well, it is rightly so because storage is that much important. Choosing the right storage solution help organizations to ensure their content is available globally and can be delivered smoothly and rapidly, Correct storage selection can also help to reduce the operational costs associated with managing data. Storage has a direct influence on your project cost, customer experience, application availability, and reliability. Also, in the era of work from home, you want to manage your storage right from your home office enjoying a nice cup of coffee. So you expect your ideal storage to be allowing you to connect over the public internet in most cases.
This course is dedicated to the Microsoft Azure storage solution. From scratch, we will learn how to deploy storage account, create containers, file shares and migrate your data. Not just this but we will also explore various storage tools like AzCopy, File Sync, Storage Explorer etc.
And we take the security of your data very seriously. So at every step, we will understand in crisp clear terms what are the security recommendations associated with each of the storage components we discuss.
Few Important Lectures:
Introduction to Azure Storage Account
How many storage accounts do you need?
Create an Azure Storage Account – Basic Setting
Understanding Storage Redundancy Options
Azure Storage Account – Advanced Settings
Introduction to Azure Blob Storage Service
Understanding types, Storage Tiers & Encryption
Static Website hosting & Custom Domain Settings
Introduction to Azure File Sync
Deploy Azure File Sync
Register Windows Server
Configuring Azure File Sync
Introduction to Azure Files
Creating a File Share
Mounting a File Share on Windows System
Shared Access Keys
Shared Access Signature
Azure Blob Storage Lifecycle Management
Briefly, The knowledge of Azure Storage is a must for IT professionals and this course is a one-stop-shop for gaining this necessary and in-demand skill. Please feel free to check out the curriculum before joining me in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are willing to understand Azure Storage in depth
- System Administrators
- Anyone who wants to build a carrier in Cloud Services
- IT employees seeking promotion in their current role
- System Administrator who are using Cloud Services in their day to day life
- Technology lovers who want to learn the latest technology and keep themselves up to date
Microsoft Azure Storage – The Complete Guide Buy with above link in Udemy