Microsoft Excel- Complete Master Program in MS Excel  paid course free. You will Learn Core Excel, Core Formulas, and Functions, Pivot Tables, Data visualization with charts, 200+Shortcuts, Practical Examples
- ******At End of this course you are become a master in Excel*****
- *****You will become a Master in Excel Basics*****
- At end of the course you are become a Master in Pivot Tables, Data visualization with charts, dynamic Arrays, core formulas, excel shortcuts
- *****Build a solid understanding of ESSENTIAL Microsoft Excel functions*****
- Solve complicated Excel problems WITHIN MINUTES
- *****Conduct effective analytics – THOUSANDS OF TIMES FASTER*****
- ****Impress your boss, colleagues, partners by being THE BEST at Excel in the office****
- Harness full potential of Excel by creating Pivot tables with slicers
Microsoft Excel- Complete Master Program in MS Excel Course Requirements
- No prior experience required: beginners and experts will learn a lot from the course
- Microsoft Excel installed, preferably version 2016 or higher
- Mac users are welcome, but note that the user experience will be significantly different across platforms
Microsoft Excel- Complete Master Program in MS Excel Course Description
Weak Excel muscles can affect your performance, consume your energy, and even hinder your running. In a world full of data, you need strong Excel skills to survive and develop. In just one course, the complete master’s course in Microsoft Excel-MS Excel will teach you how to use spreadsheets easily and confidently, and turn your lazy Excel skills into reliable experts you can build. Accelerate the step-by-step plan to lay a solid foundation for your SkillsCore Excel expert level. Weak Excel muscles can affect your performance, consume your energy, and even hinder your career. In a world full of data, you need strong Excel skills to survive and develop.
Core Excel will teach you how to use spreadsheets easily and confidently, turning your weak Excel skills into a solid foundation that you can build. In this fast-paced video course, you will learn how to use formulas to manipulate text, process dates and times, use VLOOKUP and INDEX & MATCH to find values, use conditions to count and sum, dynamically classify values and create dynamic ranges. You will also learn powerful problem-solving, error tracking, and problem-solving skills. This is the training formula you should start. End your frustration with Excel formulas and functions immediately.
With a small investment, the pivot table will return you time and time again. Basic graphics A picture is worth a thousand words. There is nothing better than an effective chart to present data in a way that people can immediately understand. Excel has a powerful and in-depth charting engine built-in, so you already have the tools you need to create various charts and visualizations.
This course will uncover the mystery of Excel’s powerful charting tools, allowing you to create effective charts quickly and easily. `s interface), and unlock the most powerful features of Excel. But shortcuts require practice to master. This video course covers more than 200 Excel shortcuts and includes a complete set of practice worksheets.
Start using more Excel shortcuts now! Excel tables provide an easy way to create dynamic ranges that can be adjusted as data changes. This makes the table ideal for pivot tables, charts, and dashboards that need to display the latest data. This course covers the main advantages of tables, including a detailed review of structured reference materials, special formula languages for tables.
Examples include VLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH, and SUMIFS. This course also covers table styles, slicers, filtering, sorting, and deduplication. One of the hottest trends in conditional formatting today is data visualization. Why? Because when data is presented visually, people will immediately understand it. This course will show you how to use Excel’s conditional formatting to convey key ideas in a clear and impactful way. This is an accelerated program that can take you to step by step to understand the features of this powerful tool.
Who this course is for:
- Financial, business, data analysts who are looking to drastically improve their workflow and master MS Excel
- Anyone who uses Excel to work with data and would like to be more effective