Mindfulness Certificate Course (Level I, II, III and Master) free download paid course from google drive. You will Become certified in Mindfulness, a time-proven life discipline that enables profound personal growth and development in this complete course.
- Learn useful mindfulness-based principles and use them with clients, in your private life, your profession, or relationships right away.
- Heighten your aptitude to listen, ask reflective questions, and become significantly more observant when interacting with other people.
- To make peace with your inner vocabulary and develop your ability to communicate with others more articulately and authentically.
- Learn to become more reliant on factors within your control to improve your mental health and day-to-day emotional wellbeing.
- Enhance your self-awareness, your capability to self-regulate, then, in turn, your social consciousness and overall social effectiveness.
- Understand the appropriate historical context, origins of scriptural wisdom, and ethics surrounding the effective use of mindfulness in everyday life.
- Learn how the mind works, its various components, and how to best train these components to further personal effectiveness and growth.
- Learn how to become more contemplative in your current worldviews, including your values, attitude, priorities, and also in your perception.
- To assist others in understanding and modifying the unhelpful patterns of behavior and thoughts associated with undesired life results.
- Understand the primary motivations and assumptions that underpin most patterns of habitual behavior (both fruitful and toxic patterns).
- PLUS: Access the excellent Facebook support community, ‘Principles Into Practice’ to connect with fellow peers, compare notes and ask questions.
- This training is certified by the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology certified training, meaning you will obtain a certificate of achievement upon completing the final lecture.
Mindfulness Certificate Course (Level I, II, III and Master) Course Requirements
- No prior experience of mindfulness is needed to join in this course.
- Study mindfulness from the comfort of your home or preferred cafe.
- You can study mindfulness anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- Students are advised to take notes for self-reflection purposes.
- An MP3 version is available for those who like to study ‘on the go’.
- Access your training course from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Additional PDF materials are also included to compliment your learning experience.
- Join the course prepared to learn a new life philosophy that may differ from your current beliefs and worldview.
Mindfulness Certificate Course (Level I, II, III and Master) Course Description
Mindfulness is a time-proven discipline that enables profound personal growth and improvement. Studying Mindfulness enables its learners to cultivate positive mental health and make wise decisions during times of pressure, crisis or stress.
The present moment is where you conceive your entire reality. This comprehensive Mindfulness Certificate Course (Level I, II, III & Master) will equip you with a broad toolkit of vital principles and useful methods for building an effective mindfulness practice.
Mindfulness is a particularly compelling field of study that equips its students to develop a growth-orientated mindset which is rooted in conscious self-awareness and self-control. This Mindfulness Certification course provides a useful structure for growing in self-awareness, self-discipline, social-awareness and social effectiveness.
You’ll explore the three fundamental concepts of Mindfulness: awareness (both internal and external), non-judgement (of others and ourselves), and living life in the present moment (including how to quiet unhelpful thoughts and make peace past adverse experiences). You’ll also receive access to activities that will help you practice these.
Many people study Mindfulness in response to feelings of stress, anxiety and tension. This Mindfulness Certificate Course will highlight how easy it is for people to yield to emotional pressures without the firm base of self-awareness that grows from learning Mindfulness.
Becoming self-aware also helps people to make wise career and business decisions. It’s important to know what you want from a career, what gives you the most fulfilment and the type of work environments you will thrive in the most. In short, Mindfulness provides a robust foundation of all personal growth and professional effectiveness.
Investigating Mindfulness and learning to apply it is among the most valuable investments a person can make into their personal growth. This Mindfulness Certificate Course will guide you step-by-step in how to make Mindfulness a ‘way of life’ so you can receive the benefits that come from maintaining a thoughtful and unbiased perspective.
Qu) What will you learn in the Mindfulness Certificate Course?
Throughout this Mindfulness Certificate training course, you will discover;
- What Mindfulness is, how it works, and a variety of ways to practise it.
- How Mindfulness leads to mature self-awareness and self-discipline.
- How to develop a whole, fully-present and influential personal presence.
- Why Mindfulness is a powerful discipline for positively motivating people.
- The benefits of Mindfulness, including growing resilience and improving focus.
- How applying Mindfulness can improve mental health & general wellness.
- How to connect with people in an authentic, genuine and congruent way.
- How to apply Mindfulness daily and benefit from a positive outlook on life.
- The best ways to share what you learn in this course with other people.
- And much, much more.
The main advantage of this course is that it is tailored to suit everyone. Kain Ramsay, your instructor, teaches Mindfulness in a sincere and lighthearted manner from the perspective of Modern Applied Psychology. This unique approach makes a robust case for applying Mindfulness amid chaotic western (or eastern) 21st-century life.
The Mindfulness Practitioner Course (Level 1, 2, 3 & Master) is fitting for those who have studied Mindfulness from other teachers as well as those who are completely new but would like to practice mindfulness in their life.
The emphasis of the course is on practical application, and the training does not shy away from negative experiences in your life. By the end of the course, you will know how to exercise self-awareness on a day-to-day basis and begin developing a mindfully contemplative life. You will have a clear view of how being mindful can be a regular part of your daily living.
Mindfulness is also a valuable discipline to study for those who are passionate about positively influencing other people in a guiding, coaching, mentoring, teaching or therapeutic counselling context.
This Achology certified training course comes with over 26 hours of video-based training, and an extensive range of Mindfulness and personal growth-related resources which you can download and use on yourself or with those whom you practice Mindfulness with in the future.
The benefits of taking this course are that you can study it anytime, anywhere and also from any device. You’re also protected by a full money-back guarantee – which means that you can enrol on the course today, absolutely risk-free.
There’s no deadline for completing this training. You can study the course lectures around your other commitments and complete the Mindfulness Practitioner Course at your preferred pace — most students complete this training within 2-4 months.
Recommended Course: MERN eCommerce From Scratch
Who this course is for:
- This Mindfulness practitioner course is open to all. It can be studied on its own as a standalone course or feed into a range of other psychology-based reflective methods.
- Mindfulness training gives valuable insights into the complexities of our human behaviour. This course is directed towards those interested in learning different expressions of mindfulness. No experience is needed.
- Ideal learners of mindfulness are those who aspire to work in an educational, therapeutic or social-influential context. Mindfulness is commonly practised by coaches, teachers and other skilled helpers.
- There are no ‘right or wrong’ personality types best matched to practising Mindfulness. We urge our students to embrace their unique personality and blend it into their mindfulness practice.
- Exceptional mindfulness practitioners are generally passionate about people and also in making a positive impact on people’s quality of life. You will benefit from this course if you are active in personal growth.
Mindfulness Certificate Course (Level I, II, III and Master) Course Download Now