MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administration Complete Prep. Learn all about Microsoft 365 security services and become a Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associate
What you’ll learn
- Administer user and group access in Microsoft 365
- Explain and manage Azure Identity Protection
- Plan and implement Azure AD Connect
- Manage synchronized user identities
- Explain and use conditional access
- Describe cyber-attack threat vectors
- Explain security solutions for Microsoft 365
- Use Microsoft Secure Score to evaluate and improve the security posture
- Configure various advanced threat protection services for Microsoft 365
- Plan for and deploy secure mobile devices
- Explain and use sensitivity labels
- Implement information rights management
- Secure messages in Office 365
- Configure Data Loss Prevention policies
- Deploy and manage Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Plan and deploy a data archiving and retention system
- Create and manage an eDiscovery investigation
- Manage GDPR data subject requests
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure
- Basic understanding of Windows 10 devices
- Basic understanding of Office 365
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication concepts
- Basic understanding of computer networks
This course is a complete preparation for the MS-500 exam. ( Including hands-on Labs)
The opportunity in cloud computing is clear. Most companies are implementing or investigating how to implement cloud technologies within their operations. One big topic is securing all cloud workloads and services.
Don’t be left behind. Be ahead of the curve by getting certified as a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator, and be ready for the opportunity to advance your career.
All video lectures will cover all MS-500 exam topics and include hands on demonstrations on each topic.
The course also covers the latest changes/updates to the MS-500 exam as per Microsoft.
The course has been structured to follow the exact official Microsoft training plan. So if you want to pass your exam on your first attempt hit the enroll button now and you will get:
- Video lectures on each topic of the exam with demos that fully prepare you for your exam as well as ensuring you can administer all Microsoft 365 security services and tools like a Pro
- Review questions at the end of each section (quizz) to test your knowledge on the topics learned in the section
- LABS at the end of each section. The labs follow the official Microsoft training labs and they are designed so you can practice yourself at your own pace when you aren’t watching the videos. You will have step-by-step instructions available to complete each lab and instructions to prepare your lab environment and deploy the necesarry resources for the labs.
- Links to official Microsoft resources/blogs/videos for further documentation available for each lesson on each topic
This course curriculum follows the Microsoft’s MS-500 exam study areas:
- Implement and manage identity and access (30-35%)
- Implement and manage threat protection (20-25%)
- Implement and manage information protection (15-20%)
- Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365 (20-25%)
The course has been updated in April 2021
Microsoft, Windows, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
Who this course is for:
- Candidates for the MS-500 exam
- Any IT enthusiast who wants to learn about Microsoft 365/Azure security services