MS Cybersecurity Pro Track: Enterprise Security Fundamentals free download paid course from google drive. You will Introduction to Enterprise Security Fundamental Concepts (Network security, information security, OS security,etc) in this complete course.
- Describe the current cybersecurity landscape
- Explain the Assume Compromise approach to security
- Red team versus Blue team exercises
- Red team kill chain, including: Reconnaissance Beachhead Persistence Lateral movement Elevation Exfiltration.
- Blue team kill chain, including Gathering baseline data Detection Alerting Investigation Response Execution
- Organizational preparation, security processes, and responses
MS Cybersecurity Pro Track: Enterprise Security Fundamentals Course Requirements
- Basic experience with Windows Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies, to include Windows Firewall network setting, and cloud services concepts.
- Introductory level knowledge of Active Directory, including functions of a domain control, sign on services, and an understanding of group policy.
MS Cybersecurity Pro Track: Enterprise Security Fundamentals Course Description
This course is the first course from a series of 9 courses which address all aspects to become a Microsoft Cyber Security Professional . This cyber security track is designed to teach you, or fill in the knowledge gaps, all the aspects and technologies to become a successful cyber security professional. The entire track addresses mostly Microsoft security technologies, including the latest cloud services made available by Microsoft like: Azure ATP, Office 365 security features and services, Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph, Azure Active Directory Security and many more.
In this course, we examine the concept of Red team – Blue team security professionals. You will practice Red team versus Blue team exercises, where one group of security pros (the red team) attacks some part or parts of a company’s security infrastructure, and an opposing group (the blue team) defends against the attack. Both teams work to strengthen a company’s defenses.
You’ll learn how both the red and blue teams help the business attain a higher level of security, something the security industry is now calling the Purple team.
You will also learn the fundamental aspects of security in an Enterprise and overall like : CIA Triad concept or Assume Breach philosophy.
You will have a Quiz at the end of each Section and a Final Exam, so you can test the knowledge that you have gained throughout the course.
What you’ll learn ?
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Describe the current enterprise security landscape
Define the Assume Compromise approach
Practice Red team versus Blue team exercises
Develop organizational security preparation, processes, and responses
Microsoft, Windows, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
Recommended Course: Master Bootstrap 5 and code 6 projects
Who this course is for:
- Security Administrators
- Security Analysts
- System Administrator
- Everyone who wants to learn about the current cybersecurity landscape and how to improve your organization’s security posture
MS Cybersecurity Pro Track: Enterprise Security Fundamentals Course Buy with Above Links In Udemy