Natural Language Processing: NLP In Python with Projects paid course free. You will Learn NLP with Machine Learning Algorithms, Spacy, NLTK, TextBlob for Text Processing, Text Classification and Much More
- Get to learn about different Applications of NLP in real world.
- Learn different Text Processing Techniques used in NLP.
- Learn how to Clean a Text Dataset.
- Learn to Extract Features from a Text Dataset.
- Learn how to Visualize the Text Data.
- Learn about different Text Extraction Techniques.
- Learn about Bag of Words and TF-IDF Algorithms.
- Learn about N Grams Analysis.
- Learn to perform Text Classification using Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Learn to use the Naïve Bayes and SVM Classifier for Text Classification.
Natural Language Processing: NLP In Python with Projects Course Requirements
- To make sense out of this course, you should be well aware python programming language.
- You need to have good knowledge of programming and basic mathematical skills.
- For taking up this course you need to be enthusiastic and self confident.
Natural Language Processing: NLP In Python with Projects Course Description
Interested in Learning Natural Language Processing?
This course is a perfect fit for you.
This course is perfect for you.
This course takes you step by step into the world of automatic natural language processing.
NLP is a subfield of linguistics, computing, and artificial intelligence that is programmed to interact between computers and human languages, especially computers to process and analyze large amounts of data in natural language. Handle the method.
Covers all common and important algorithms and provides working experience in real–world projects.
We have elaborated on each topic and also learned how to apply them to real problems.
This course will cover the following topics:-
1. Introduction to NLP.
2. Feature Engineering for NLP.
3. Data Cleaning for NLP.
4. Feature Extraction for NLP.
5. Data Visualization for NLP.
6. Text Classification.
There are lots of exercises to practice with and also two additional NLP projects, Sensory Analyzer and Prescription Drug Advice.
This sentiment analysis project will teach you how to extract and remove data from social media sites and extract useful information from this data to capture large amounts of business intelligence.
In this journal prescription drug project, you will learn how to use the text feature to process data. You will also learn NLP techniques that transform and process data to reveal important information.
Use all the topics read in this course.
You can also access all the resources used in this course.
Apply now to become a Master of Machine Learning.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone who wants to master NLP.
- Any people who want to level up their in NLP, Deep learning, etc
Natural Language Processing: NLP In Python with ProjectsHash Code Work Only