Network Security A-Z™: Cyber Security + Ethical Hacking paid course free. All in one course to become a PRO in Computer Networking, Information Security, Web Application Pentesting
- Master the fundamentals of Computer Networking, Cyber security and Ethical Hacking – ALL in one course!
- The perfect course to get you started with fundamentals of Networing – Learn LAN, MAN, WAN Network Models and OSI, TCP/IP Reference Models
- The only course that will teach you how to start from ZERO and become a professional Ethical Expert + NEW CONTENT every month will be added
- Master the protocols from all the layers – Presentation, Application, Network, Physical, Data Link Layer, etc.
- Learn different attacks like SQL Injection, XSS Scripts, CSRF, File Upload Vulnerability, Command Execution and much more!
- Learn the perfect Pentesting Methodology and participate in Bug Bounty Programs
- Hunt Basic XSS Vulnerabilities on Live Environments including Metasploitable and OWASP BWAPP
- Learn Class full Addressing, IP Address Allocation, Classless Inter domain Routing (CIDR) and IP Address Practical
Network Security A-Z™: Cyber Security Course Requirements
- Students must be able to understand English
- Student should be enthusiastic to learn Network Security
- No Linux or programming or hacking knowledge required
Network security is a set of technologies that protects the usability and integrity of a company’s infrastructure by preventing the entry or proliferation within a network of a wide variety of potential threats.
Multiple layers of defenses at the edge and throughout the network make up network security. Policies and controls are implemented at each network security layer. Access to network resources is granted to authorized users, but bad actors are prevented from carrying out attacks and threats.
As more business applications migrate to private and public clouds in today’s hyper-connected world, network security becomes a greater challenge. Furthermore, applications are increasingly implementing virtualization and deployed across multiple locations, some of which are outside IT security teams’ physical control. With the number of cyber-attacks on businesses increasing all the time, network security is becoming increasingly important.
This Network Security Course is a complete power-pack course which focuses on Computer Networking, Ethical Hacking and Information Security! The only course which focuses on all the aspects of Security.
What will you learn in this course?
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Introduction to Network Devices
- Introduction to Internet Protocol
- IP Addressing
- IP Subnetting
- Network Address Translation
- IP Routing
- Fundamentals Concepts and Principles of Information Security
- Introduction to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Risk Management
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Everything about Cryptography
- Identity and Access Management
- Routing Protocols
- What is Kali Linux and why do we use it?
- Setting up your own Penetration Testing Labs
- Understanding of OWASP Broken Web Application and MetaSploitable
- Phases of Penetration Testing
- Information Gathering
- Scanning Target Network for Valuable Information
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Exploiting SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Different ways to perform CSRF attacks and bypass CSRF protection
- Types of an Authentication bypass
- Different ways to perform XSS Exploitation using multiple types of payloads
The cherry on the cake – I have also included a full practice exam to assess your knowledge and understanding. By the end of the course, you will have gained the necessary level of confidence to clear your interviews and other security exams with flying colors and you will be ready to become a real-world information security professional with increasing demand in security jobs.
Top Reasons To Learn Information Security
- Cyber security – An Evergreen Industry
- Travel the World with Cyber security
- A Chance to Work with Secret Agencies
- Not Much Math Involved!
- A Career that Serves the Greater Good
- Unlimited Potential for Personal Growth
- A Variety of Industries to Choose from
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Cyber security, Computer Networking and Ethical Hacking
- Students, IT Professionals, Consultants who want to get started with Computer Network
- Those who are looking to pursue certifications like CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CCNA and other security certifications
- Those who want to start a career in Bug Bounty Hunting