- Complete Information Security Fundamentals and Core Concepts like Vulnerability Management, Ethical Hacking, Cryptography, and Cybersecurity
- Entire networking related to Information security and Terminologies – Threat, Vulnerability, Incident, Management, Attacks, Exploits, Events
- How to carry out a complete penetration test with SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, File Upload Vulnerability, Command Execution
- Master Cybersecurity Concepts to clear interviews and certifications
- Learn how to use Kali Linux for Ethical Hacking and Complete Web Application Penetration Testing
- Fundamentals of Cryptography and brief overview of malware and its types
- You will get to know about the Bug Bounty Hunting rewards such as Hall of Fame, Reward Money, Reputation, and Appreciation.
- Information security Terminologies – Threat, Vulnerability, Incident, Management, Attacks, Exploits, Events
- MOST IMPORTANT – Learn how to write a Penetration Testing Report
- Learn how to use Kali Linux Operating Systems commands
- Overview of Security Audits and Frameworks
- Learn to find vulnerabilities in a website and its exploitation.
[NEW] Information Security Masterclass Course : Zero to Hero Course Requirements
- IMPORTANT – You should be enthusiastic to learn Information Security
- Rest everything leave it to us, we will take you from novice to an expert Information Security Professional!
[NEW] Information Security Masterclass Course : Zero to Hero Course Description
This course designed with the latest Information Security Industry Trends.
Have you ever dreamed of getting started with Information Security or becoming an Information Security Professional but you don’t know where to start? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Introducing your all-in-one course to get you up and running with information Security, cybersecurity, computer networking, and ethical hacking.
We are We Secure Training, we have the top class certified instructors with various certifications like ISO 27001 Lead Security Auditor, CEH, ITIL, Project Management. We have created over 6 highest-rated courses on cybersecurity, computer networking, and ethical hacking.
You will learn the entire Information Security including Risk management, security assessment, Identity access management, cybersecurity fundamentals as well as ethical hacking concepts such as web application penetration testing, database hacking, penetration tests, and much more. I strongly believe in learning by doing, so you will acquire real-world skills by following the hands-on practical lectures.
Key Course Topics:
- Introduction to the Course and how to benefit from this course!
- Complete Computer Networking for Information Security
- Getting Started with Information Security!
- Fundamentals of Information Security
- Key Information Security Concepts
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Setting up your own Penetration Testing Lab
- Information Gathering – Reconnaissance
- Scanning and Enumeration
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Test
- Denial of Service
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering – The Art of Human Exploitation
- Cryptography – Securing your Data
- Writing a Penetration Testing Report
At the end of each section, you will learn how to detect, prevent, and secure systems and yourself from the discussed attacks. All the techniques in this course are practical and work against real systems, you’ll understand the whole mechanism of each technique first, then you’ll learn how to use it to hack into the target system. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to modify these techniques to launch more powerful attacks and adapt them to suit different situations and different scenarios.
With this course, you’ll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you within 48 hours.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are looking for a perfect start in Information Security
- Those who are looking for a perfect start in Ethical Hacking Career
- Pursue careers like CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CCNA, PWK, etc
- Those who want to become a SECURITY EXPERT
- Those who are looking to change their field to Information Technology
- Web developers so they can create secure web application & secure their existing ones.
[NEW] Information Security Masterclass Course : Zero to Hero Course Download Now