Node.JS Express Security: Authentication and Authorization paid course free. You will become Master in authentication and authorization with Node.JS Express in this complete course.
- Implementing authentication on web application with NodeJS Express
- Implementing authorization on web application with NodeJS Express
- Applying CAPTCHA On User Registration
- Building Authentication-based JWT Token
- Multi-Factor Authentication for NodeJS Express
- Building Roles-Based Authorization for NodeJS Express
Node.JS Express Security: Authentication and Authorization Course Requirements
- Having knowledge of basic NodeJS programming
Node.JS Express Security: Authentication and Authorization Course Description
This bootcamp has a goal to introduce web application development with Node.JS and Express. For database, we use MySQL to store the data. The bootcamp focuses on security and authorization. The following is a list of highlight topics:
- Use Registration
We start to learn about user registration. We create a registration form with Node.js and Express. We use Handlebar for Express Template View. User email will be confirmed in our application. To prevent from bots, we implement CAPTCHA on registration. We use reCaptcha from Google.
- Database Design for User Registration: MySQL
- Setting up project
- User Registration
- User Registration with Email Confirmation
- Resending Email Confirmation Token
- Implementing CAPTCHA on User Registration
The next topic is authentication. Askthe user to confirm their user account. Useyour username and password for authentication. You can enable user authentication on verifiedemails.Unidentified user emails will not be able to access web resources. It also implementsmulti–factor authentication. Send a code to the user‘s email to verify user authentication.
Finally, implement role–based authorization. Define user roles, and then assign a role to each user. Performauthentication with the Express middleware.
Node.js development knowledge
Computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS installed
All resources are distributed in astep–by–step approach. See you.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Any web developer who wants to build NodeJS Express application
Node.JS Express Security: Authentication and Authorization