Noob to App Store – iPhone Apps with Swift, SwiftUI & iOS 15. Perfect Course for Complete Beginners – Create Apps and Submit Them to the App Store Using SwiftUI 3 Code and Xcode 13
- Create 5 Complete Apps
- SwiftUI – Apple’s New Design Framework
- Submitting Apps to the App Store
- Xcode – Apple’s Tool to Make Apps
- Swift The Programming Langauge
- Tips For Debugging When Things Go Wrong
- Bind Variables with TextFields
- List Data and Use ForEach
- Use Complex Views Like TabView and GridView
- CoreData – Apple’s Mobile Database
- Working with APIs and JSON Data
- Create Multi-View Apps with NavigationViews
- The 3 Stacks: HStack, VStack, and ZStack
Noob to App Store – iPhone Apps with Swift, SwiftUI & iOS 15 Course Requirements
- No prior experience needed, it’s for true beginners!
- You’ll need a Mac (any computer made by Apple)
Noob to App Store – iPhone Apps with Swift, SwiftUI & iOS 15 Course Description
Welcome to my iOS 15 Course! If you’re looking for a course that is fun, for complete beginners, and gets straight to the point, then this is the course for you.
Other mega courses on Udemy offer 40+ hours of video content, but I wanted to create a course that was more manageable and didn’t include any fluff. In each video I dive straight into the topic, and don’t waste your time going over things that you don’t really need. I only focus on the essentials, and I give you hands-on practice so that you can easily master the things we are learning!
This course is designed to be taken over a two week period, with 1-2 hours dedicated to learning each day. This course is easy to commit to because you won’t get overwhelmed with a mountain of content, and you don’t need to quit your day job to learn how to code!
Over the past four years I’ve taught over 240,000 people how to code, and I am a self-taught programmer so I know what it feels like to start from scratch. I care about your learning, but even more importantly… I care about you! I know your time is valuable, so I promise not to waste it.
Apps we create:
- People Counter
- Text Formatter
- Emoji Dictionary
- ToDo List
- API/JSON App
And I’ll show you how to submit your own apps the App Store! If you’ve ever had the goal of sharing your app idea with the world, this is the course for you.
Feel free to take a free preview of this course to see if it’s a good fit for you. I am so confident that you will love my course. You have nothing to lose, so come join me and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to make an iPhone app!