Paging 3 Android Library paid course free. You will Build an Android app using Paging 3 library. The Paging 3 library helps you load and display pages of data from a larger dataset from local storage or over network.
- Paging 3
Paging 3 Android Library course Requirements
- Basic Of Android Development
- Basic Of Kotlin
- Basic Of Kotlin Flow
- Basic Of RxJava
Paging 3 Android Library course Description
The Paging 3 library helps you load and display pages of data from a larger dataset from local storage or over network. This approach allows your app to use both network bandwidth and system resources more efficiently. The components of the Paging 3 library are designed to fit into the recommended Android app architecture, integrate cleanly with other Jetpack components, and provide first-class Kotlin support.
By the end of this course, you will have a good understanding of Paging 3 library and will be able to implement it in your own project. We will cover the topic on Paging Source, Remote Mediator, Load State, Header, Footer, UI Models etc. We well cover both Kotlin Flow and RxJava with Paging 3 library.
This course is fully practical and we will build an Android application from scratch. We will be using a MVVM architecture and we will use the Android library like Retrofit, Room, Coroutines, Flow, RxJava, Timber etc.
The Paging 3 library includes the following features:
- In-memory caching for your paged data. This ensures that your app uses system resources efficiently while working with paged data.
- Built-in request deduplication, ensuring that your app uses network bandwidth and system resources efficiently.
- Configurable RecyclerView adapters that automatically request data as the user scrolls toward the end of the loaded data.
- First-class support for Kotlin coroutines and Flow, as well as LiveData and RxJava.
- Built-in support for error handling, including refresh and retry capabilities.
Who this course is for:
- Android Developer