PayPal Payment Integration with PHP, Laravel, and Symfony. Learn PayPal Checkout & Subscription services by building an e-commerce shopping cart & video subscription website. PayPal is the most popular online payment gateway. In this course, we will learn how to accept payments for products and services from customers by implementing real web applications in PHP language. This course uses PayPal SDKs V1.
You will Learn
- You will learn the latest and the best rest-api-based technique for online payments from PayPal – Checkout service
- You will be able to implement PayPal Webhooks to manage automatic transaction notifications
- You will be able to implement PayPal payments on your own websites
- You will build from scratch object oriented MVC-based simple shopping cart application in pure PHP, Laravel, and Symfony
- You will build from scratch object oriented MVC-based simple video subscription application in pure PHP, Laravel, and Symfony
- You will deploy the applications to Heroku live server to test real PayPal transaction notifications
PayPal Payment Integration Course Content
- Introduction –> 9 lectures • 27min.
- E-commerce shopping cart website using PayPal Checkout & pure PHP –> 16 lectures • 1hr 25min.
- Video subscription service using PayPal Subscription & pure PHP –> 16 lectures • 1hr 16min.
- E-commerce shopping cart website using PayPal Checkout & Laravel PHP framework –> 15 lectures • 1hr 11min.
- Video subscription service using PayPal Subscription & Laravel PHP framework –> 14 lectures • 1hr 16min.
- E-commerce shopping cart website using PayPal Checkout & Symfony PHP framework –> 16 lectures • 1hr 18min.
- Video subscription service using PayPal Subscription & Symfony PHP framework –> 15 lectures • 1hr 16min.
- Symfony/Laravel upgrade guide –> 2 lectures • 2min.
In this course, I will focus on the PayPal Checkout service and its implementation in PHP using PayPal rest api which is the newest and the best way to handle online payments provided by PayPal. Thanks to it, we can accept online payments for single or multiple products and services, handle subscriptions, automatically handle transaction notifications from PayPal, etc.
We will learn PayPal integration (PayPal Checkout) in PHP by building two real applications: a simple shopping cart and a small video subscription application. I will make each of these applications from scratch in three versions:
- in pure PHP, using the model-view-controller approach (files included for every coding lecture)
- in Laravel and Symfony PHP frameworks with real, secure login and registration system (files included for every coding lecture)
PayPal Checkout is the newest rest api based solution to handle payments. It is very flexible. You can build with it whatever you want including:
- e-commerce website with multiple products to sell
- a website with a single product or service to sell
- subscription billing websites
- backend for your mobile application
You will also learn and implement PayPal Webhooks – a rest api based solution to handle automatic transaction notifications. For example, if a user cancels his subscription from his PayPal account, the application will be notified about that and an administrator can reject access to videos, etc. To test these notifications we will deploy our subscription application to Heroku.
If you want to learn PayPal integration in PHP by building practical examples this course is for you.
You used Laravel 5 in this course for creating an app to practice PayPal integration. Now we have Laravel 8 already. Does it mean that this course is outdated and I will not benefit from it?
Absolutely not! In tools like PHP frameworks, the fundamentals and base syntax almost never change regardless of the version. But of course, any maintained software evolves all the time. That’s why I always suggest you use the version of the software that the instructor uses in the course. It prevents errors and confusion. As someone who wants to learn web development, you should be aware, that real web development involves also adapting the code to newer versions if necessary – but this is not always necessary, not every company does that. Software changes so often that the instructors would not be able to create the courses so that they match the latest version. This is not even advisable, because as a student you would lose an important aspect of real web development – the awareness that everything is changing and you need to be able to deal with it.
This course is Good for:
- Everyone who wants to learn PayPal integration in PHP language
- Everyone who is interested in building PHP web applications and websites using PayPal as a payment gateway
- Everyone who is interested in building web applications using the most popular PHP frameworks – Laravel and Symfony
- This course is NOT for people who only want to pay online for products or services
https://www.udemy.com/course/paypal-payment-integration-with-php-laravel-and-symfony/09199fc21dcbfe62f1bdfdbc576f4206368f5fb5Hash Code Work Only