PhpStorm master class. The best php IDE for fullstack dev paid course free. You will Make the most of PhpStorm to develop with php, optimize it for Laravel, wordpress.automate tasks frontend sass, webpack
- Instal phpstorm
- navigate thecode, files and folders and all shortcuts
- Create laravel projects
- Integrate git and github
- remote server configuration and automatic upload
- Debugging with xdebug
- watchers configuration for webpack and typescript
PhpStorm master class. The best php IDE for fullstack dev Course Requirements
- Pc , linux or Mac with Internet connection
PhpStorm master class. The best php IDE for fullstack dev Course Description
PhpStorm master class. The Best php IDE for fullstack development.
Full support of all php8 features.
- Make the most of PhpStorm to develop with php
- optimize it for Laravel
- automate frontend tasks sass, webpack.
PhpStorm, my favorite IDE, is one of the best IDEs for working with PHP based web projects
PhpStorm is perfect for working with Symfony, Laravel, Drupal, WordPress, Zend Framework, Magento, Joomla!, CakePHP, Yii and other frameworks.
Version control system integration, remote deployment support, database / SQL, command line tools, Docker, Composer, REST client and many other tools.
All WebStorm features are included in PhpStorm, with full support for PHP and database / SQL added on top of it.
PHPDoc support, code (re) arranger and formatter, quick-fixes.
Code refactoring reliably with Rename, Move, Delete, Extract Method, Inline Variable, Push members Up / Pull members Down, Change Signature and many more refactoring
It works with Xdebug and Zend Debugger, and can be used both locally and remotely. Unit Testing with PHPUnit, BDD with Behat and profiler integration are all also available.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Navigating interfaces and shortcuts
- Navigation in code and files
- Creation of live templates
- Debug with xdebug
- Connection to databases such as mysql and oracle
- GIT and GITHUB connection
- Remote Server connectiono
- Configuration and automatic upload with ftp, sftp and ssh
- Optimization and plugin for laravel
- Creation of watchers for webapck and typescript
Who this course is for:
- php developer
- web developer
- frontend developer
- backend developer