Practical Malware Development – Beginner Level free download paid course from google drive. You will Learn how to create and code your custom computer virus using C# and PHP for penetration testing and ethical hacking in this complete course.
- You will learn to create virtual machines.
- You will learn C#/.NET basics.
- You will learn to set-up Apache, MySQL services.
- You will learn PHP, MySQL basics.
- You will learn how malwares work.
- You will learn how to create your custom malware from scratch.
- You will learn how to communicate with your Attacker server.
- You will learn how to send commands from Attacker to victims.
- You will learn how to control multiple computers from one control panel.
- You will learn how to enumerate and exfiltrate information from Windows systems.
- You will learn how to Download additional files to victims computer.
- You will learn how to gain persistence on system.
- You will learn how to execute commands via CMD.
Practical Malware Development – Beginner Level Course Requirements
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge.
- Basic programming knowledge.
- Basic GNU/Linux knowledge.
- Basic object orianted programming language knowledge will be a plus.
Practical Malware Development – Beginner Level Course Description
Are you interested in cybersecurity and/or developing your offensive tools in ethical hacking purposes ?
In this course, we will dive deep into the malwares and control panels by creating an actual one. You will learn how to develop your own custom malware from scratch with step-by-step detailed instructions for beginners.
You will also learn how to enhance your malware’s capabilities by developing special methods such as gathering host information, gaining persistence, uploading files to the victim computer,s and executing commands via Command-Line.
After developing your own malware, you will then develop a custom attacker server software to control multiple victims at the same time from a web panel like professional C2 servers using PHP and MySQL.
This course will provide you with everything you need to know in terms of malware and command-control server in beginner level. After this course you will feel more confident in your skills as a penetration tester, ethical hacker and red teamer. You will also have a fundamental understanding of offensive tools. If you are a blue teamer, threat hunter or incident responder, you can also benefit from this course by knowing how threat actors and APT’s develope their malwares and command control structures.
All of the captions are reviewed so feel free to use it for better learning experience.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in developing custom malware.
- Penetration testers
- Red Teamers
- System / Network Admins
- Blue Teams / Threat Hunters
- Cybersecurity enthusiasts
Practical Malware Development – Beginner Level Course Buy wit Above Link In Udemy