Preparing for the System Design Interview paid course free for all. You will learn how to tackle any System Design Interview Question in this complete course.
- Theory of System Design
- What is system design
- What is a system design interview and what it should test
- A template that can be used on any system design interview question
- Many exercises throughout the course to help you get a hang of system design
- Easy to understand explanations
- Many case studies of real world systems which are mostly asked in the System design interviews
- Ways to tackle situations in different stressed conditions
Preparing for the System Design Interview Course Requirements
- There are no requirements or prerequisites needed for this course!
Preparing for the System Design Interview Course Description
System Design or High-level system design tutorial
Almost all companies require multiple systems to be designed in their system design interviews. Mainly the system design round is for experienced people, but big companies such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon are even interested in requesting the latest design. There is a dedicated one to two hours for system design.
The system design round is multi-purpose. The interviewer wants to know your breadth of knowledge, how you deal with an open problem, and how you deal with stressful situations. System design is also called advanced design.
Advanced design is nothing more than deciding which components we need in the system, how all components communicate with each other, external systems, and the capacity of our system. These are important things when designing any system to make it reliable, usable, consistent, and efficient.
This course is designed incrementally for the purpose of understanding. First, discuss all the concepts and components of the system design. Explains a comprehensive step-by-step test procedure to resolve any system design issues. All case studies are given in a comprehensive manner and designed according to the following steps.
Who this course is for:
- All the software engineers that are looking forward to acing a system design interview!