Professional Psychotherapy Diploma Course: CBT Practitioner paid course free. You will Expand Your Skills With Psychotherapy, Help Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Phobias and Panic Attack, certificate, CBT
- nderstand The Brain & Hormones
- Understand Behaviour & The Mind
- Do Case Studies & Self Assessments To Check Learning
- Learn What Psychotherapy Is
- Learn About The Conscious & Unconscious Mind & How This Affects The Person
- Understand Stress & The Mind
- Use CBT to treat themselves for addressing depression
- Use CBT to treat themselves for addressing various phobias
- Equip yourself with the tools to be your very own CBT therapist
- Develop in-depth knowledge of what motivates human behaviour.
- Improve your communication skills & your ability to influence people positively.
- Learn from past experiences to make wiser and more rational decisions.
- Understand the beliefs and perspectives that result in poor mental health.
Professional Psychotherapy Diploma Course: CBT Practitioner Course Requirements
- There are no special requirements or prior experience needed, in order for you to benefit from this course
Professional Psychotherapy Diploma Course: CBT Practitioner Course Description
Welcome to the psychotherapy professional course. This is an in-depth course with self-assessment assignments at the end of each module to increase your potential for learning and absorbing course materials. There is an end-of-course exam with case study elements to ensure that you understand the course materials before earning certification.
Again, this is for your own self-assessment. In this course, you will understand what psychotherapy is and the types of people it will treat. You will gain an in-depth understanding of how stress affects you on a psychological and physical level. You will learn how trauma affects health and well-being, and how unhealthy behavior can result from it.
The important thing is that you understand people. Cognitive behavioral therapy is a time-tested psychological process designed to promote positive mental health and emotional health. CBT focuses on facing and correcting inaccurate ways of thinking and unhelpful habits or behaviors. In most cases, CBT is a gradual “treatment” process that encourages people to take gradual steps toward their goals, positive goals, and make healthy behavior changes that benefit their careers. , General mental health, interpersonal relations and social interactions.
This unique course for cognitive behavioral therapy professionals will provide you with a wide range of psychology-based teaching and applications that affect the way people think, believe, and behave. CBT is a modern interpretation of applied psychology, used by life coaches, therapists, medical experts, counselors, and mental health experts. Due to its common sense and simple principles, CBT has become a socially recognized “help method” for self-esteem, anxiety and stress and other known mental health problems.
You will discover how your thoughts (cognition), feelings (emotions) and behavior interact in response to your daily experience. This can reduce the lives of some people.
In this course, the cultivation of self-awareness will be simplified, and your tutor will show you exactly what self-awareness is; why everyone must develop it; and the difference between self-awareness, self-esteem and self-awareness.
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of cognitive psychology theories, example demonstrations, processes, and a special framework to promote your personal growth and professional development.
In this CBT course training, you’ll learn how to:
- Help people recognize opportunities for their personal growth.
- Identify opportunities for your improvement and development.
- Guide people in a process for increasing their mental wellness.
- Improve your communications and ability to influence people.
- Differentiate between self-consciousness and self-awareness.
- Train people on how to set appropriate, relevant and sensible goals.
- Build strong conversation skills into your everyday relationships.
- Help people in formulating a plan to accomplish their objectives.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of yourself and human behaviour.
- Elevate your self-awareness and social effectiveness.
- And much, much more.
To live a life you enjoy, and fulfil your potential, you need to be self-aware. The problem is that self-awareness isn’t taught in most educational institutes, and many people struggle to obtain it because it’s been overcomplicated by experts. This course aims to simplify self-awareness and demonstrates how you can extend this knowledge to others.
This extensive training is fitting for newcomers and seasoned CBT professionals alike, who want to renew their skills. This course will present you with all the information you need to change peoples self-perception and support a meaningful new vocation in the process.
You will gain lifetime access to modules of on-demand video teaching, and a wide range of additional course resources that you can download and use on yourself, or share with those with whom you practice CBT in the future. There is no deadline for completing the course, and you can study it around your other responsibilities.
The advantages of taking this course are that you can study it anywhere and from any device. You’re protected by a full money-back guarantee – which means that you can enrol on the course today, absolutely risk-free.
Who this course is for:
- The course is perfect for people wanting to address issues such as depression, anxiety, panic attacks and phobias
- It is ideal for those who want to take charge of their life without having to pay out for expensive therapy sessions
- This course is for you if you want to rid yourself of negative thought processes and negative behaviors that may be restricting the quality of you life
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy