Programming Design Patterns For Unity – Write Better Code. How to apply programming best practices to your Unity projects, improve your game development skills and solve problems
What you’ll learn
- Fundamental programming best practices
- How to write clean, maintainable code
- What problems to solve with Programming Patterns
- How to write common Patterns in Unity
- How Programming Patterns implement best practices
- A strong understanding of basic C# programming (classes, methods, ifs, loops)
- Some familiarity with more advanced concepts (inheritance, interfaces, events)
Do you ever wonder why your code has so many bugs or find yourself perplexed by code you wrote months ago?
Maybe you’ve heard of Programming Patterns but don’t understand when to use them, or you want to know how to actually implement these Patterns in Unity?
In this course you’ll take your coding to the next level!
From fundamental programming best practices including how to write clean, maintainable code to what problems to solve with Programming Patterns, how to write common Patterns in Unity and how Programming Patterns implement best practices.
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Spot bad practices.
- Refactor bad code into better code.
- Unpack common Patterns to see why they work.
- Apply Programming Patterns to game specific examples.
If you’re an intermediate Unity programmer wanting to make bigger games, without drowning in complex code, then this is the course for you.
To take the course you’ll need a strong understanding of basic C# programming (classes, methods, ifs, loops) and some familiarity with more advanced concepts (inheritance, interfaces, events).
All students have access to the Q&A forums where our Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Community are ready to help answer your questions and cheer on your success.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers wanting to level up their coding skills.
- Intermediate Unity programmers who want to make bigger games without drowning in complex code.