Programming in Blazor – ASP.NET Core 5 free download paid course from google drive. This is a paid course you can download it free. You will Create interactive web applications with C# in this complete course.
- Develop web applications using C# and Blazor
- Use Azure DevOps to deploy Blazor apps
- Create a Database using Entity Framework Core
- Create a user system that uses roles
Programming in Blazor – ASP.NET Core 5 Course Requirements
- C# Fundamentals (functions, variables, loops, the basics)
- HTML and CSS Fundamentals
Programming in Blazor – ASP.NET Core 5 Course Description
In this course we will learn to develop web applications with Blazor.
Throughout the course we will create an application applying what has been learned.
We will go from the basics to the advanced. We will create forms, components, entities, relations with our entities, and user system with roles and more.
We will use an ASP.NET Core 5 application to serve our Blazor project, and with Entity Framework Core 5 we will create our database.
In the end, we will use Azure services, such as Azure App Service and Azure DevOps, to publish our application to production.
Who this course is for:
- C# developers who want to build complex web applications
- Front-End developers
- Back-End developers who want to use C# on the Front-End
Programming in Blazor – ASP.NET Core 5 Course Buy wit Above Link In Udemy