“Prometheus is an open source tool used for event monitoring and alerting.”
Prometheus has changed the way of monitoring systems and that is why it has become the Top-level project of Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF).
What’s included in the course ?
- Complete Prometheus concepts explained from Scratch to ADVANCE with Real-Time implementation.
- Each and every Prometheus concept is explained with HANDS-ON examples.
- Includes each and every, even thin detail of Prometheus.
- For every concept, first, we will cover its theoretical stuff, followed by their running example.
- Include even those concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in Prometheus’ Official Documentation. Technicalities
- Many (official & 3rd party) exporters.
- In-and-out of Functions, Operators, Clauses, etc, in Prometheus Query Language (PromQL).
- Instrument the Python or Go applications to expose custom metrics with Client Libraries.
- Dynamically add or remove scrape targets using Service Discovery.
- Recording Rules.
- Monitor the Amazon Cloud (AWS) with Prometheus.
- Creating an end to end Routing Tree for Alerting systems.
- *Exclusive*– Create your own Custom Exporter
- Integration with many Alert Notifiers – Gmail, PagerDuty, Slack.
- How to scrape from batch jobs using Pushgateway.
- Build monitoring & alerting design pattern of a Real-Time case study using Prometheus.
- Build value added dashboards with GRAFANA.
- Learn Best practices / Do’s & Dont’s to follow while monitoring in Real-Time DevOps Projects.After completing this course, you can start working on any Prometheus project with full confidence.
- Questions and Queries will be answered very quickly.
- Prometheus codes and other resources used in lectures are attached in the course for your convenience.
- I am going to update it frequently, every time adding new components of Prometheus.