Public Speaking – My Way to Give Presentations Without Fear paid course free. You will Learn Very effective way to create presentations – This process relaxes you when you give your presentation – This works
- How to give presentations without fear
- How to plan so you are relaxed
- Plan introductions in three steps that grab attention
- What to do when someone introduces you
- How to fit in the time allowed
- Fast way to prepare short presentations
- Rehearsal method that makes you relaxed
- Three things to do before you speak
- Two simple ways to sound professional
- The best way to sound
- Where to look
- How to move
- How to guarantee your audience’s attention
Public Speaking – My Way to Give Presentations Without Fear Course Requirements
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to apply the methods and techniques in this course
Public Speaking – My Way to Give Presentations Without Fear Course Description
“These methods have made me so relaxed when delivering presentations. I’m so relaxed, it’s like talking to a friend.”
Aftercompleting this course, you will be able to plan great presentations with ease and deliver them without fear.
My name is Ian Stables. I havetaughtover 100,000 students at Udemy and created 0 courses.
I was about 12 when I woke up to give my first 5minutesof speech. It was part of a religious meeting that my parents took me to regularly.
Every time I getup from my seat and walk to the platform, the butterflies in my stomach gowild.
The nextspeech wasinmanagement training yearslater. The nerves are still there.
That was when I discovered my first turning point.Thisis a simple test method. One of the other participants gave an excellent presentation. He said what he did while you were getting ready. I have been usingit since then.
Since then I have been learning and experimentingwith new ideas and methods. Most of the discoveries I‘ve made have beenlived.
You are now ready to use the cheat box. They allow me to create great presentations very quickly.
When youwake up right now,youcanfeel very relaxed and comfortableand enjoy the experience. SometimesI feel sad when time is running out.
Let me share with you all my paths in this course.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
– How to give presentations without fear
– How to plan so you are relaxed
– Plan introductions in three steps that grab attention
– What to do when someone introduces you
– How to fit in the time allowed
– Fast way to prepare short presentations
– Rehearsal method that makes you relaxed
– Three things to do before you speak
– Two simple ways to sound professional
– The best way to sound
– Where to look
– How to move
– How to guarantee your audience’s attention
– and more
So learn how to easily plan, rehearse and deliver great presentations. Click the button to enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs the skill of public speaking
- Managers and employees who need to deliver presentations