If you’re looking to learn Python 3, this Python 3 Masterclass step by step with coding exercises course is perfect for you! In this tutorial, we will be covering the basics of Python 3 while also providing coding exercises to help solidify your learning. You will master the language in no time!
This course is designed for beginners who want to learn Python 3. In this course, you will learn the basics of Python 3 while also providing coding exercises to help solidify your learning. You will master the language in no time!
Python is a widely used high-level interpreted language that is known for its clear syntax and readability. It has a large library of modules that make it easy to develop applications in many different areas. Python 3 was released in 2009, and offers significant improvements over the previous version, Python 2.7. The new features of Python 3 include improved performance, expanded types, new built-in data structures and functions, and better support for Unicode. This comprehensive Python 3 Masterclass will teach you the basics of the language while also providing coding exercises to help you practice what you have learned.
In this Python 3 Masterclass, we will be covering the following topics: -Creating a basic Python program -Working with data structures -Using functions -Making decisions with if statements and else statements -Using loops In each of the following coding exercises, you will be asked to write a simple Python program that performs a specific task. Once you have completed all of the exercises, you will have a solid understanding of how to use Python 3 and be well on your way to becoming a master coder!
1. Write a program that prints the number 5 out loud.
2. Write a program that prints the string “Hello, world!”
3. Write a program that takes two arguments and prints their sum.
4. Write a program that calculates the square root of 100 using Python 3.
Write a program that prints the list of numbers from 1 to 10. 6. Write a program that prints the list of letters from A to Z. 7. Write a program that calculates the sum of all the numbers in a given range, using Python 3. 8. Write a program that prints the Fibonacci sequence using Python 3. 9. Write a program that calculates and prints the square root of an arbitrary number, using Python 3.
- Complete command over Python language.
- Basics of Python
- Control structures – loops, if-elif-else, break, continue
- Writing functions in Python, understanding Parameters
- random module
- Exception handling using try-except block.
- Command-line arguments
- File handling in detail including reading and writing of CSV files using CSV module
- Class, Objects, magic methods.
Python 3 Masterclass step by step with coding exercises Course Requirements
- For absolute beginners.
- Must have a computer running with Mac or Windows or Linux.
- Capable of managing files and folders.
- Willing to spend 3 to 4 hours per week at least for learning.
Python 3 Masterclass step by step with coding exercises Course Description
This course will help you to learn Python 3 step by step from beginning to expert level. Undoubtedly, Python is the most in-demand language. It is used for Data Science and analytics, Machine Learning, Web Programming.
This course aims to teach the Python language in dept to the students, the instructor explains everything from grounds up so that student could learn the basics with programming along with the Python language.
Recommended Course: Preprocessing Data with NumPy
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start learning Python language.
- Python is required for Data Science or Machine Learning, if you learn Python language, it will be helpful for exploring those booming arena.
- If you want to become a web application developer then you can start learning Python language.
Python 3 Masterclass step by step with coding exercises Course Buy with Above Links In Udemy
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy