Python and Data Science from Scratch With RealLife Exercises paid course free. You will Learn Data Science with Python programming. Use NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib and dive in Data Science with Python Examples
- Learn the skills for collecting, shaping, storing, managing, and analyzing data with Python
- The rise of data science needs will create 11.5 million job openings by 2026
- Learn In-Demand Data Science Careers
- Learn to use Python professionally
- Learn to use Python 3
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming
- Free software and tools used during the course
- You will be able to work with Python functions, namespaces and modules
- Apply the Python knowledge you get from this course in coding exercises, real-life scenarios
- Build a portfolio with your Python skills
- Fundamentals of Pandas Library
- Installation of Anaconda and how to use Anaconda
- Using Jupyter notebook
- Numpy Arrays
- Combining Dataframes, Data Munging and how to deal with Missing Data
- How to use Matplotlib library and start to journey in Data Visualization
Python and Data Science from Scratch With RealLife Exercises Course Requirements
- No prior knowledge is required
- Free software and tools used during the course
- Basic computer knowledge
- Motivation to learn the the second largest number of job postings relative program language among all others
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Python and Data Science from Scratch With RealLife Exercises Course Description
Welcome to my “Python and Data Science from Scratch With Real Life Exercises” course.
Do you know data science needs will create 11.5 million job openings by 2026?
Do you know the average salary is $100.000 for data science careers!
Data science careers are shaping the future. Data science experts are needed in almost every field, from government security to dating apps. Millions of companies and government departments rely on big data to succeed and better serve their customers. Therefore, data science majors are in great demand.
If you want to learn one of the skills employers need most? If you are curious about data science and want to start a self-study journey into the world of data using Python? Experienced developers are looking for landing sites in the field of data science. In all cases, you have come to the right place! We have designed a simple course for you “Python and data science and real life exercises from scratch!” Python programming language.
In the course, you will actually explain through actual projects. Through this course, you will learn Python programming step by step. I made Python 3 programming easy and simple through exercises, challenges, and a lot of real examples. We will open the door to the world of data science and dig deeper. You will gradually learn the basics of Python and its beautiful libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
Throughout the course, we will teach you how to use Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms. We will also conduct various exercises to consolidate the knowledge we have learned in the Python data science course. This Python and Data Science course is for everyone! My “Python and data science and real life exercises start from scratch”. Suitable for everyone! If you have no previous experience, no problem!
This course is professionally designed to teach everyone from beginners to professionals (as a review). Python is a general-purpose, high-level, and multi-purpose programming language. The best thing about Python is that it supports most of today’s technologies, including a large number of libraries for twitter, data mining, scientific computing, design, website backend servers, engineering simulation, machine learning, augmented reality, and more. In addition, it is compatible with all types of application development.
No prior knowledge is required! Python can be learned without any prior knowledge, and the Python code is easy for beginners to understand. What will you learn? In this course, we will start from the beginning and continue to the end. Use practical examples for programming. We will first learn how to set up the laboratory and install the necessary software on your machine. Then in the course, you will learn the basics of Python development, such as
- Variables, Data types, Numbers, Strings
- Conditionals and Loops
- Functions and modules
- Lists, Dictionaries, and Tuples
- File operations
- Object-Oriented Programming
- How to use Anaconda and Jupyter notebook,
- Datatypes in Python,
- Lots of datatype operators, methods and how to use them,
- Conditional concept, if statements
- The logic of Loops and control statements
- Functions and how to use them
- How to use modules and create your own modules
- Data science and Data literacy concepts
- Fundamentals of Numpy for Data manipulation such as
- Numpy arrays and their features
- How to do indexing and slicing on Arrays
- Lots of stuff about Pandas for data manipulation such as
- Pandas series and their features
- Dataframes and their features
- Hierarchical indexing concept and theory
- Groupby operations
- The logic of Data Munging
- How to deal effectively with missing data effectively
- Combining the Data Frames
- How to work with Dataset files
- And also you will learn fundamentals thing about Matplotlib library such as
- Pyplot, Pylab and Matplotlb concepts
- What Figure, Subplot and Axes are
- How to do figure and plot customization
With my up-to-date course, you will have a chance to keep yourself up-to-date and equip yourself with a range of Python programming skills. I am also happy to tell you that I will be constantly available to support your learning and answer questions.
Do not forget! Python has the second largest number of job postings relative to all other languages. So it will earn you a lot of money and will bring a great change in your resume.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers’ expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
We offer full support, answering any questions.
If you are ready to learn Python and Data Science from Scratch With Real Life Exercises cours
Dive in now!
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start learning Python and Data Science
- Anyone who plans a career as a Python developer
- Anyone who needs a complete guide on how to start and continue their career with Python
- Software developer who want to learn data science
- Anyone eager to learn Data Science with no coding background