Python for Excel paid course free. You will Save time and automate your Excel tasks with Python. Welcome! This course is here to help you automate Excel tasks to gain significant time.
- Automate Excel repetitive tasks with Python
- Work with large Excel documents
- Save time by automating Excel tasks
- Learn some practical programming knowledge
Python for Excel Course Requirements
- Be comfortable with Excel and its main functions
Python for Excel Course Description
Welcome! This course is here to help you automate Excel tasks to gain significant time.
Writing computer programs is absolutely a word you may have heard when working in Excel. It is normal related with VBA. Python is in any case an open source programming language that offers much greater adaptability and less difficult to begin with. Have confidence, I’ve been working with Python for a couple of years at this point and I needed to offer you the speediest past to mechanize undertakings in your Excel records. No compelling reason to know anything about programming, I’ll tell you the best way to begin without any preparation.
This course doesn’t intend to show you everything Python yet rather to direct you on your speediest way to progress.
Concretely, here’s what we’ll learn:
- How to install Python
- The basics of programming
- What libraries to use
- How to read and write to Excel
- How to perform Excel functions in Pythons: VLOOKUP, SUMIF, filters, remove duplicates, etc.
- How to use Pandas, OpenPyXl
- Some programmer tips and tricks to go beyond and automate further
This course is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:
- There are many hands-on lectures in every section
- There are quizzes scattered in most sections
- Some practical examples that you can reuse for your own projects
- And a proper environment to program and go beyond just Python for Excel
Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts in Finance
- Data Analysts in Geology
- Analysts with a strong need to automate Excel repetitive tasks
- Analysts dealing with Excel file too large to handle