Python for Finance 2021: Financial Analysis for Investing free download paid course from google drive. You will Use Python to Find Good Investments. Learn Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib for Financial Analysis & Automate Value Investing in this complete course.
- How to automate financial analysis with Python using Pandas and Numpy
- Learn to find attractive companies to invest in using fundamental analysis with Pandas
- Identify when to buy and sell stocks based on technical analysis using Pandas and Numpy
- Export your financial analysis to Excel in formatted multi sheets
- How to calculate a fair price (intrinsic value) of a stock with Python using Pandas
- Introduction to Pandas, Numpy and Visualization of financial data
- Use Monte Carlo simulation to optimize your portfolio allocation
- Understand risk when buying stock shares
- Learn how to evaluate an investment to lower the risk
- Learn about Intrinsic value, Market value, Book value, and Shares
- Master the concepts Dividend, Earnings per share (EPS), Price/Earnings (PE) ratio, and Volume Yield
- Cover a Python Crash Course with all the basic Python
- How to use DataFrames for financial analysis
- Use Matplotlib to visualize DataFrames with time series data
- How to join, merge and concatenate DataFrame
- Export data from Python to Excel in nice colorful sheets with charts
- Calculate concrete intrinsic values (a fair price to buy a stock for) for 50 companies
- Read and interpret Dept/Equity (DE) ratio, Current ratio, Return of Investment (ROI) and more
- Use revenue, Earnings-per-share (EPS), and Book value to determine if a company is predictable and worth investing in.
- How to use Price/Earnings (PE) ratio to make calculations
- How to use Pandas Datareader to read data directly form API of financial pages
- To read financial statements from API’s
- Web scraping of pages and how to convert data to correct format and types
- How to calculate rate of return (RoR), percentage change, and to normalize stock price data
- Understand and learn to calculate the CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate)
- A deep dive case study of DOW theory
- How to calculate technical indicators, like, Moving Average (MA), MACD, Stochastic Oscillator, and more
- Make financial calculations with NumPy
- Calculate with vectors and matrices using NumPy
- How to calculate the Volatility of a stock
- Correlation and Linear Regression between securities between investments
- How the Beta is used and how to calculate it
- Deep dive into using CAPM
- Optimize your portfolio of investments
- Learn what Sharpe Ratio is and how to use it
- How to use Monte Carlo Simulation to simulate random variables
- Use Sharpe Ratio and Monte Carlo Simulation to calculate the Efficient Frontier
- Advice on next books to read about investing
Python for Finance 2021: Financial Analysis for Investing Course Requirements
- Some knowledge of programming is recommended
- All software and data used in course is free
- Ability to install Anaconda (guide in course)
Python for Finance 2021: Financial Analysis for Investing Course Description
Did you know that the No.1 killer of investment return is emotion?
Investors should not let fear or greed control their decisions.
How do you get your emotions out of your investment decisions?
A simple way is to perform objective financial analysis and automate it with Python!
- Performing financial analysis makes your decisions objective – you are not buying companies that your analysis did not recommend.
- Automating them with Python ensures that you do not compromise because you get tired of analyzing.
- Finally, it ensures that you get all the calculation done correctly in the same way.
Does this sound interesting?
- Do you want to learn how to use Python for financial analysis?
- Find stocks to invest in and evaluate whether they are underpriced or overvalued?
- Buy and sell at the right time?
This course will teach you how to use Python to automate the process of financial analysis on multiple companies simultaneously and evaluate how much they are worth (the intrinsic value).
You will get started in the financial investment world and use data science on financial data.
Why should you enroll in this course?
- Over 3,000 students have signed up within the first week of the course going live!
- Making investment decisions is like playing poker without looking at your cards if you don’t know what you are doing.
- You don’t want to buy stocks in a company you did not analyze first.
- This is the only course that takes you through the full process from finding attractive investments and how to time your first buy.
- Similarly, you do not buy a house without looking at the condition report.
- How to see if a company will grow in value, to avoid falling stock prices the day after you buy it.
- This course does not assume you have a portfolio and want to optimize it – it will help you find the stocks to invest in first.
- It gives you a solid foundation to invest with confidence and stop gambling.
- Learn that making financial analysis on companies is not that difficult and can be automated with Python.
- The market crashed in 2020 without any warning – some companies came in quickly, others did not.
- Be sure to invest in companies with a solid economy and a growth market.
“Excellent course, everything is brilliantly explained, step by step with exercices, practical example and it seems that further on the course it will be real world example. I’m about 25% in the course, it was so exciting that I encouraged one of my friend to signup in the course. I already followed all other Rune’s great courses, and this one, for me is the best among them. Also, in every Rune’s course, he answer quickly for all single question with detail, this one followed the rules. For me it’s one of the best instructors here on Udemy, I have enrolled in many other best instructors course here, and Rune is definitely one of them.” – Adel
“Accurate and very detailed” – Moshe
“good course!” – Richard
“Starting good… can’t wait for more.” – Swietopelk
“Really engaging instructor.” – Edwin
How is this course structured?
- This course will guide you through how to install the necessary software (Anaconda) – it’s all free.
- It will cover how to use Jupyter Notebook (from Anaconda package) if you are not completely familiar with it.
- A crash course in Python if you need an update or come from a different programming background.
- Then it starts by introducing financial concepts along with Python programming to fully understand them.
- This includes understanding of stocks, volume, dividends, returns, market price, price to earnings (EPS), price to earnings (PE ratio), book value and more.
- A deep introduction to Pandas, the most important library used for financial analysis with Python.
- It will cover DataFrames, Series, read and write data, export to Excel, merge, join and link data and much more.
- The concept of intrinsic value (a fair stock price to pay) – this is the most important concept to understand when investing.
- How the risk of investment is understood and how to assess it for a company.
- This is how the management of a company is assessed in an objective way.
- This will include learning about debt-to-equity ratio (DE ratio), current assets, return of investment (ROI), revenue evaluation, earnings per share (EPS) evaluation, book value evaluation, free-cash-flow (FCF) evaluation and more.
- This teaches you how to calculate a fair price (intrinsic value) to be paid for a company.
- Matplotlib is introduced and how it can be used to visualize data for efficient data interpretation.
- We visualize data and export it to color-formatted Excel sheets – all from Python.
- You will learn to use free APIs to read up-to-date data on stock quotes and financial statements.
- Then we dive deeper and work with historical time series data on stock prices.
- This teaches you rate of return, percentage change, and normalization.
- How to calculate and use the Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR).
- There will be a case study on DOW theory.
- Next, we will examine and calculate technical indicators such as moving averages (MA), MACD, stochastic oscillator and RSI, and how to use them to buy and sell.
- We introduce NumPy to perform further analyzes.
- This will help us calculate and understand the volatility of a stock.
- Also, correlation between stocks, linear regression, beta, CAPM, and more.
- How to work with a full portfolio.
- This includes concepts like Sharpe ratio, Monte Carlo Simulation, Efficient Frontier and more.
This course has
- 21 hours of video in 180+ lectures.
- Exercises are prepared in Jupyter Notebooks.
- Links to useful resources along the way.
- Explains all concepts in an easy way with real examples.
Udemy has a refund guarantee with a 30 day money back guarantee that ensures if you are not satisfied, you will get your money back. Also, feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.
About the instructor
Rune is a Ph.D. in computer science with a background in Python programming. He has taken an MBA from Henley Business School in the UK to study business administration and economics. Rune has been teaching programming and computer science since college. He has other best-selling courses at Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Someone that wants to learn about financial analysis with Python
- Anyone that wants to start data science on financial data
- Programmers that want to learn about finance and investing
Python for Finance 2021: Financial Analysis for Investing Course Buy wit Above Link In Udemy