Python I for Power BI Users free. Dramatically enhance Power BI’s capabilities by incorporating Python’s flexible and powerful functionalities.
- Install and optimally configure Python, add-on packages and associated IDEs to maximize stability and functionality
- Augment data prep and transformations in Power Query with Python
- Easily perform analytical tasks difficult or impossible within Power BI, such as statistical analyses
- Create highly customizable visuals beyond the native visualization capabilities in Power BI
- Automate and enhance Power BI report elements
- Build a stable environment that minimizes conflicts between Python and Power BI
Python I for Power BI Users Course Requirements
- No prior programming experience needed
- Interest in learning Python
- Skills and knowledge in Power BI
- Power BI account
Python I for Power BI Users Course Description
An outline of this training course
Despite the benefits, many people hesitate to really dive into Python, thinking that it will be difficult to learn and implement in a practical way. Actually, Python is easily understandable, very flexible, and even novice users can perform powerful analytics that is difficult or impossible with Power BI alone. Knowledge of Python will allow you to create high-level statistical analyzes and solve complicated problems with simple functions and algorithms. Combining these capabilities with the strengths of Power BI provides the ultimate analytics tool, and this course gives you the ability to effectively leverage that broader range of capabilities to generate incredible reports.
In this course by Gaelim Holland, before diving into Python analysis, data transformations, and visualization, you first start with the principles and best practices for setting up Python in a “clean environment” to minimize potential conflicts with Power BI. . It then explains how to download and use 2 different integrated development environments to write, test, and debug your Python scripts. It also highlights the best packages to use within Python from a compatibility and functional standpoint. All of this provides you with a rock solid foundation to use Python effectively.
Python I for Power BI Users – Also accessible by purchasing an Enterprise DNA membership or a Center of Excellence license.
Details of what you will learn during this course
• Install and configure optimally: Python, plugin packages and associated IDEs to maximize stability and functionality
• Augmentation: data preparation and transformations in Power Query with Python
• Easy to perform: difficult or impossible analytical tasks within Power BI, such as statistical analysis.
• Create: highly customizable visuals beyond the native visualization capabilities in Power BI.
• Automate and improve: Power BI report elements
• Build: a stable environment that minimizes conflicts between Python and Power BI.
What do you get with the course
• More than 4 hours of intensive training videos
• Resource pack of three data sets and a pbix file for practical application
“I believe it is at the forefront of delivering the best content to lower the threshold and empower average business users for advanced analytics and automation.” – Unnikrishnan Poothatta
“Enterprise DNA offers a very comprehensive learning facility and a wide range of services for ongoing support as you develop your Power BI skillset.” – Gareth Jones
“Enterprise DNA is now my Google for data analysis. Since I started as a self-taught Power BI operator, Enterprise DNA has given me a steady push forward in my professional and personal pursuit of Power BI. Not to mention certification for further recognition and negotiation of positions! Exceptional work for Sam and his team! “- Anthony Brenton
Course Created: October 2021
Who is this course for:
Beginning Python user
Power BI enthusiasts
Joining Link: https://www.udemy.com/course/python-for-power-bi-users/Hash Code Work Only