Python in a Weekend: The Easiest Python for Beginners Course. This course is designed for beginners who want to learn Python in a weekend. It starts with the basics of Python programming, moves on to more advanced topics, and finishes with a project.
This course is designed to teach you the basics of Python programming in a weekend. You will start by learning the basics of Python programming, move on to more advanced topics, and finish with a project.
Python is a popular high-level, interpreted, general-purpose programming language. It has a wide variety of uses including web development, scientific computing, data analysis, artificial intelligence and more. This course is designed for beginners who want to learn Python in just one weekend. In this course you will learn the basics of Python programming including variables, data types, control structures and functions. You will also create your first program and run it on the computer.
This course is designed for beginners who want to learn Python in just one weekend.
- You will learn the fundamentals of Python programming
- You will build 3 Python-based apps from scratch, and have the knowledge to start building your own
- Learn Python Basics: Variables, Strings, Comments, Booleans, and If Statements
- Learn Python Fundamentals: Loops, Lists, Functions, Parameters, and Dictionaries
- Learn Python Next Steps: Inputs, Imports and Object-Oriented Programming with Classes
Python in a Weekend: The Easiest Python for Beginners Course Requirements
- Access to a computer with an internet connection
- Everything you need to learn Python is in the course
- Just a few hours of your time to watch the lessons and practice
Python in a Weekend: The Easiest Python for Beginners Course Description
You’re here because you want to learn Python, right?
And you’re looking for a Python course that can quickly teach you the basics?
Perfect – this is the Python for Beginners course for you!
Whether you want to be a data scientist or do app development, web development, or automation & machine learning – Python is the most popular programming language in the world and is essential to becoming a modern programmer.
What makes this Python course different?
We realized that there are many Python courses and tutorials out there. But many of them are daunting for absolute beginners – and don’t make Python as fun and easy as it can be.
That’s why we’ve created Python in a Weekend, the Easiest Python for Beginners Course.
We truly believe the best way to learn Python is to just get started. You don’t need to watch dozens of hours of lessons to learn the basics. For many of you, it’s better to start with something a little more simple, and a lot more fun.
That’s what this Python course is.
What do you get with this course?
- Instant access to 4+ hours of easy-to-watch video lessons
- Practice files to follow along with
- Instructor feedback and support if you ever get stuck
- Lifetime access to course updates
Key concepts of this course?
- Python Basics: Variables, Strings, Comments, Booleans and If Statements
- Python Fundamentals: Loops, Lists, Functions, Parameters and Dictionaries
- Python Next Steps: Inputs, Imports and Object Oriented Programming with Classes
- Bringing together concepts to create user friendly software
Who is your instructor?
Your lead instructor for this Python course is Nick Walter, one of the most popular and engaging instructors on Udemy.
Nick has partnered with Phil Ebiner and the Video School team to create this beginner Python course, and is super excited to share his knowledge with you.
If you want to quickly and easily learn Python, this is the course for you.
Remember, there is a 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy the course, and start your programming dreams today!
Nick Walter & Phil Ebiner
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Python from scratch
- Absolute beginners with NO programming experience
- Anyone who has experience with other programming languages, wanting to learn Python
- Anyone who wants to start a career in data science, machine learning, app development, web development, automation
Instructors: Nick Walter