Python Programming – A Practical Approach. Increase your skills & knowledge about Python in just 3 hours with this project oriented course. #weekendlearning Part-1
- This course is purely based on project based learning, where we will cover 4 basic projects and 3 Advance projects which is based on Python.
- The projects which we will cover during this course will help you to increase your understanding and knowledge about python.
- You all will love this course and from this course you can learn and grow and this course will increase you knowledge for sure.
- Most importantly you will learn ” How to put theory into practice with help of numerous exercises “
- How to program in Python
- Best practices of Python 3 programming
- Coding fundamentals How to think computationally
- Problem-solving with Python
- Advanced Python coding
- You will also receive downloadable lectures, code, and course notes
- And You will get a certificate from Instructor
- Basic knowledge of Python Programming language
Increase your python Knowledge by practicing Real life projects based on python and learn more by Practice activities given in this course.
In this course you will get to learn about :
- Some wonderful python projects that will strengthen your CV
- how to develop new project ideas in python programming language
- how to implement new project ideas on your own using Python.
- Some best libraries of python like time, playsound, Tkinter etc.
- Logic building ability for making projects in Python
- Some new concepts of python programming language
- Build fun and memorable projects
- Learn how to code in Python in simple and easy way.
- Learn Python Functions Programming.
- CREATE your own Programs and Applications using python.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) in Python
- Errors and Exceptions Handling
- Be able to use the in-built Python modules for their own projects
- Build Python Graphical User Interfaces(GUI) with Tkinter
- Build simple Python based games using programming loops and functions
- Get a handle on working with Python 3
- Working with text editors like Jupyter Notebook.
- Be able to program in Python professionally
- Build GUIs and Desktop applications with Python
In this course you will learn to make different python projects which you can ass in your CV to strengthen your CV . So that projects are basically named as:
- Number Guessing GameIn this project we create a script, which will ask the user to guess a number between 1 and 100.We are using the random module with the randrange() function to get a random number. The script also contains a while loop, which make the script run until the user guess the right number.
- Tic-Tac-ToeTic-Tac-Toe is a very simple two-player game. So only two players can play at a time. This game is also known as Noughts and Crosses or Xs and Os game. One player plays with X and the other player plays with O. In this game we have a board consisting of a 3X3 grid. In this project we create a script which help us to play this game.
- Digital Clock (GUI)In this project, we will develop code in Python programming using the Tkinter and Time module.
- Stopwatch (GUI)This project we will learn how to create a stopwatch showing the Start, Stop and Reset option.
- Creating Word Cloud using Text fileIn this we will learn how to handle a txt file, then we count words in the text file and then we will mask those texts into image.
- Calculator using Python (GUI)In this we will learn how to create a simple calculator app using Python.
Who this course is for:
- Person with basic python knowledge who is willing to learn more.
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy