React and Storybook Build components library. A practical guide on how to build composable React components library for the enterprise. in this course, you will Create React web components library that is composable.
You will Learn
- Understand React fundamentals
- Use React in the Browser and in Node
- Create React web components library that is composable
- Use Storybook to develop web components in isolation
- Testing with react testing library
- Testing with Storybook
- Accessibility Testing (a11y)
- Visual Regression Testing (VRT)
- Create Workflows with Github Actions
React and Storybook Build components library Course Content
- React Fundamentals –> 10 lectures • 49min.
- React with Storybook –> 9 lectures • 54min.
- Testing –> 4 lectures • 30min.
In this course, you will learn the React fundamentals by building the Components library with Storybook. We will start by learning how to use React in the browser, then how to use it in Node.js and we will move on to create a whole react components library with Storybook. You learn different types of testing Web applications the benefits of each type, and how to create a full CI/CD workflow to test and publish the components.
This course is a practical guide to learn React, all the principles in this course are based on how companies build and maintain web components using React.
- What You Will Learn: You will learn how to build React components using React v17, Class-based components, Functional components, Hooks, JSX, Props, State, Storybook to develop Components, CSS Modules, Component Composition, Unit Testing, Storybook testing, Testing Accessibility, Visual Regression Testing, CI/CD
- Why You Should Take This Class: If you are Frontend developer who wants to learn React or you have used React but want to learn more advanced concepts and how to use React in a production environment to create Web components and how to develop components in isolation with Storybook then you should take this class
This course is Good for:
- Beginner frontend developer who wants to learn React
- Someone who knows React but wants to learn developing components in isolation with Storybook
https://www.udemy.com/course/build-react-v17-components-with-storybook/6821319b1ed1404359d45cfebfbcc7260ffb74ffHash Code Work Only