React for the Absolute Beginner – ReactJS App Fundamentals. Components, Virtual DOM, State, Controls, APIs, JSON, Developer Tools, Bootstrap Design, and Django Framework Integration. Ever wondered what React is and why everyone is talking about it? Would you like to learn to React for a potential job at work? We got the course for you!
- Learn How to Create your First React Application
- Create Functional and Class Based Components
- Learn about Virtual DOM and How React Updates the View
- Create a Fully Functional React Movies App
- Understand the Purpose of State in React Apps
- Integrate React Apps to Consume and Work with APIs
- No Prior Knowledge of React is Required
Have you ever wondered what React is and why is everyone talking about it? Would you like to learn to React for a possible job at work? We have the course for you!
We designed an absolute beginner course to learn React step by step. We start with the fundamentals first and then build on each principle until you have a solid understanding of React.
The lead instructor for this course is Mohammad Azam, who has been teaching React as a full stack developer for over 4 years. He has seen all the beginner questions and common mistakes and is ready to help you with whatever he needs. Nick, a Django developer, also teaches a section on design and React, as well as an additional section on integrating Django with React.
Feel free to preview this course for free to see if it is right for you. I am so sure that you will love my course. You have nothing to lose, join me, and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners Who Wants to Learn the Basics of React
- Developers Who Wants to Take Their Skills to the Next Level
- Developers Who Wants to Create Real World Projects Using React Framework