React MobX – On The Fast Lane free. A practical guide to State Management in React. This course contains two implementation examples for state management in React using MobX and other solutions.
- Learn the concepts behind MobX
- How to use MobX in your React application
- Learn when to use MobX
- Learn how MobX integrates with the React Context API
- Learn how to test MobX stores using Jest
- Learn how to debug MobX stores
- Learn a basic architecture and how to keep your components testable
- Learn when not to use MobX and what to use instead
React MobX – On The Fast Lane Course Requirements
- Basic HTML / CSS
- Basic JS / TS (events, fetch API, lambda functions, basic array functions)
- Basic React skills (Functional Components, Hooks, Context API Basics)
- Optional: Basic Git commands
- Optional: Working with VSCode and the Terminal
React MobX – On The Fast Lane
Learn MobX on the fast lane!
The most practical guide to learning MobX the fast way.
This course is for you if you …
- … are looking for new ways to manage state in React.
- … want to learn more about MobX.
- … already know something about MobX, but you feel that something is missing.
This course contains two implementation examples for state management in React using MobX and other solutions.
After this course, I want you to be able to plan application state in React. For that, we need to look at more complete examples. So, instead of merely learning when to use MobX you will also learn when not to use it and what to use instead. This is important to understand where MobX has its place in the React ecosystem.
I want to enable you to think differently about state and how to manage it. This course is more than just another tutorial on MobX. It is a practical guide to state management. I will tell you about common implementation errors in MobX and how to overcome them.
On top of all that, we will also take a look at how to debug and test state in React.
To sum up, after taking this course you will learn about the following things:
- When and how to manage state in React.
- How MobX works behind the scenes.
- Understand and use the MobX core API (observables, actions, computeds, and reactions).
- Connect MobX with the React Context API.
- Understand and debug performance issues.
- Testing stores.
You can download all the code examples and additional resources, like a cheat sheet for MobX.
Who this course is for:
- Find new ways to manage state in React
- Learn about MobX and its possibilities
- Gain more knowledge on what is possible in React or JS in general