React, Redux & Material UI Workshop for Beginners paid course free. We will build a Todo app from scratch using React, Redux-Saga, Material UI and understand the concept in this complete course.
- Create a Todo app from scratch with React
- Setup Redux-Saga in the application
- Use Material UI components to build the app
- State persistence for the redux store
- Implement adding, completing & deleting Todos
- JEST unit testing setup from scratch
- Write JEST unit tests for the reducer
- Check test coverage in JEST
React, Redux & Material UI Workshop for Beginners Course Requirements
React, Redux & Material UI Workshop for Beginners Course Description
Are you a beginner to React, Redux or Material UI ?
Do you feel setting up redux-saga, understanding and remembering it is difficult ?
Do you find it difficult to understand all the different pieces involved like Webpack, JSX and Transpilation ?
Are you confused about how to properly unit test React components using Jest ?
Don’t worry, I have been there too.
Skills can pay the bills.
The number of jobs for the trio combination of ( React, Redux, Material-UI ) has increased and they are demanding skills to have in your CV in 2021.
The fact is, not everyone can easily understand and start building projects with React and use Redux with Material UI right away. But as a beginner, you will need a bit of push. Online documentation is great. I don’t deny it. But with my hands-on experience, I believe I can help you give that initial push.
Code with me and learn how to bootstrap without generators.
– Introduction to React & Redux.
– Redux dev tools.
– Introduction to Material UI.
– Understanding concepts like JSX, Babel & Webpack.
– Learn about JSS, Virtual DOM & NPM.
– Best practices for UI design for beginners.
We will build a sophisticated Todo app
– Understand React concepts as we build the app
– We will use React hooks to build the app.
– Material UI components & appropriate usage.
– App state finalisation and discussion.
– Redux-Saga setup for the app from scratch.
– Project structure explanation.
– Introduction to unit testing using Jest.
– Write few unit tests.
You will be able to download
– Full project source code
We will use concepts such as react hooks, redux setup, refs, material components, and state persistence when building this React application, and then provide the source code for future reference. You can use it as a starting point when working on office projects and quickly complete the setup.
Say no to StackOverflow for things you can remember. This saves you time to focus on the core logic of the project. Unit testing using JestUnit to test the redux state of the reactive component is very important, because the reduce function determines the behavior of the application just because it controls the entire state.
And export is crucial during the testing process, because we are only interested in checking our code changes. To this end, we will use jest mock fn() to skip unnecessary parts of the code and ensure that our redux reducer is stable and protected from future code changes, which may cause potential damage. I hope you enjoy this workshop.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to get started with ReactJS
- Any developer who wants to learn React
- Developers who want to use Redux state management
- Material UI enthusiasts
- Anyone who wants to move to frontend
React, Redux & Material UI Workshop for Beginners