Red Team Ethical Hacking – Beginner free download paid course from google drive. You will learn Tips for conducting Red Team Post-Exploitation tactics on a Windows Domain in this complete course.
- Learn the basics of Red Team Windows tactics
- Learn basic Red Team Ethical Hacking topics
- Advanced Windows commands
- Hands-on Red Team tactics, techniques, and procedure (TTP) demos
Red Team Ethical Hacking – Beginner Course Requirements
- Computer or Laptop capable of running virtual machines with access to internet
- Familiarity with Metasploit
- Familiarity with Windows Domains
Red Team Ethical Hacking – Beginner Course Description
Acquire the knowledge to become a Red Team operator on Windows Domains
Learn how to dobasic Post-Exploitation tactics on Windows Domains such as enumeration, lateral movement, local/remote effects, persistence, evasion, and much more!
This course will teach you Red Team tactics in a very practical and hands-on approach! With over 30 lectures and 3 hours of video this course will get you the jump start you need to learn Red Team basics. Every lecture on a TTP (tactic, technique, and procedure) will demo commands you can follow on your own Windows lab environment.
** Grow your skills in Red Teaming to enhance your professional skills!
The course will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Red Team Basics
- C2 Systems
- Basic Administration Commands
- Local and Remote Effects
- Lateral Movement
Regardless if you want to be a professional Red Teamer yourself, interested in some of the basics of how Post-Exploitation works once a user gets the right credentials or access token, and/or just curious and want to expand your knowledge of hacking and computers in general, this is the course for you. So what are you waiting for? Learn Red Teaming now to advance your professional career and/or knowledge!
* Taught skills must only be used ethically for a professional red team or penetration testing job, or for general cyber awareness for better security practices
Recommended Course: Python Programming – Basics, Multithreading, OOP and NumPy
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Ethical Hacking
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Red Team Operators
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Security Engineers
- System Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Security Engineers
Red Team Ethical Hacking – Beginner Buy with Above Links In Udemy